The Student Room Group

What can I do?

I feel like my friend is taking away my best friend. It probably sounds selfish, but my friend is really not very nice. She always says meh or eh to my opinions on everything and it makes me feel bad. When I said that she shouldn't do that and it's gonna make the other person feel bad, or she shouldn't judge someone or something by how it looks, she just said "Eh, I don't care." How do I let her down slowly? My friends are friends with her so I can't cut contact with her and she's in a lot of my classes but I can't bear with it anymore.
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like my friend is taking away my best friend. It probably sounds selfish, but my friend is really not very nice. She always says meh or eh to my opinions on everything and it makes me feel bad. When I said that she shouldn't do that and it's gonna make the other person feel bad, or she shouldn't judge someone or something by how it looks, she just said "Eh, I don't care." How do I let her down slowly? My friends are friends with her so I can't cut contact with her and she's in a lot of my classes but I can't bear with it anymore.

Do ur friends know how u feel?
Reply 2
If your best friend is allowing herself to be taken away, she's not a friend either.

Talk to them or find new friends who are more loyal than than the ones you have currently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending