The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by MadameMal
How would I structure my coursework which is based on Martin Luther king and his impact on gaining black rights?

is it edexcel a level or aqa a level? i did edexcel so i would probably start with researching what do historians disagree about on MLK and then go from there to see what you could argue
Reply 2
It’s AQA
Reply 3
Thx for the tip
Reply 4
It’s AQA

oh nooo i’m so sorry :frown:, i know that the diff exam boards do it differently- wishing you the best of luck!
Reply 5
Thanks for the tip anyway :smile: will use it for my coursework
Reply 6
How would I structure my coursework which is based on Martin Luther king and his impact on gaining black rights?

Hi, did you get any help on structure, I have no idea what to do with mine ? :/
Reply 7
Original post by Annah897
Hi, did you get any help on structure, I have no idea what to do with mine ? :/

Hi… yeah I did and they said to start of with introducing the topic, like a general overview

then give ur opinion on the topic and introduce ur historians that you have found.

For/against points for the question and add source ALWAYS LINK BACK TO THE QUESTION

HISTORIANS VIEW

for/against points for the question and add a source LINK BACK TO THE QUESTION

HISTORIANS VIEW

Then conclusion for ur question
It depends on the exam board on how many historians interpretations u need and how many sources you need…. For AQA you needed 2 historians interpretations and 3 sources

Hope this helps
Reply 8
Hi… yeah I did and they said to start of with introducing the topic, like a general overview

then give ur opinion on the topic and introduce ur historians that you have found.

For/against points for the question and add source ALWAYS LINK BACK TO THE QUESTION

HISTORIANS VIEW

for/against points for the question and add a source LINK BACK TO THE QUESTION

HISTORIANS VIEW

Then conclusion for ur question
It depends on the exam board on how many historians interpretations u need and how many sources you need…. For AQA you needed 2 historians interpretations and 3 sources

Hope this helps

Thank you sm!!
Reply 9
Original post by Annah897
Hi, did you get any help on structure, I have no idea what to do with mine ?

someone's just added something to this which is helpful and on the History Alevel Coursework MLK from emily0567 too, if you get any examples of the coursework, even if its not mlk could you please send :smile:

Latest