The Student Room Group

digital marketing

what careers can i progress into after completing a digital marketing degree?
Original post by safarisafa

Analytics Manager
CRM and Email marketing Manager
Digital Agency Account Manager and Sales Director
Copywriter
Digital Marketing Manager and Web Manager
Ecommerce Manager
PPC Search Manager
Search Manager / SEO Manager
Social Media Manager or Community Manager
Web Developer and Web Designer
Reply 2
Original post by redgeek6574
Analytics Manager
CRM and Email marketing Manager
Digital Agency Account Manager and Sales Director
Copywriter
Digital Marketing Manager and Web Manager
Ecommerce Manager
PPC Search Manager
Search Manager / SEO Manager
Social Media Manager or Community Manager
Web Developer and Web Designer

thanks! what would you say is the most creative job? also, is a digital marketing executive any good?
thanks! what would you say is the most creative job? also, is a digital marketing executive any good?

yes digital marketing executive is good if you like to plan a company's online marketing strategy, including market research and targeting, social media and so on. I think digital marketing itself is a creative course so as for a job try something that gives you the freedom to try new things and establishes your own ideas and thoughts.
Reply 4
Original post by redgeek6574
yes digital marketing executive is good if you like to plan a company's online marketing strategy, including market research and targeting, social media and so on. I think digital marketing itself is a creative course so as for a job try something that gives you the freedom to try new things and establishes your own ideas and thoughts.

cool! thank you :smile: im thinking of changing my course to marketing communications as i think im better suited to it than other courses. thank you for all of your help!
cool! thank you :smile: im thinking of changing my course to marketing communications as i think im better suited to it than other courses. thank you for all of your help!

no problem :smile: good luck!

Hi @safarisafa,

There are many careers you can enter after studying a marketing / digital marketing degree such as the examples @redgeek6574 mentioned!

I loved studying my module in digital marketing this year as part of my Marketing Management degree at Lancaster University! At Lancaster University, one of the other courses we have is Advertising and Marketing which is quite creative, you might want to check this out here.

Rebecca (Final Year BSc Hons Marketing Management Student)
Reply 7
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi @safarisafa,

There are many careers you can enter after studying a marketing / digital marketing degree such as the examples @redgeek6574 mentioned!

I loved studying my module in digital marketing this year as part of my Marketing Management degree at Lancaster University! At Lancaster University, one of the other courses we have is Advertising and Marketing which is quite creative, you might want to check this out here.

Rebecca (Final Year BSc Hons Marketing Management Student)

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending