The Student Room Group

Allah is the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds, I have been going through a tough time for a few months now. Lots of things (too personal to share here) have converged to really depress me, and as is the case with selfish mankind, I turned back to Allah. He didn't disappoint. Almost miraculously things have got better in my life, I am not where I want to be but I sure am better off than I have been in the past. If you are reading this, I want you to know that there is only one being that can help you. Allah. Turn back before it is too late. May Allah have His mercy on us all.
Original post by TheDiscerningEye
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds, I have been going through a tough time for a few months now. Lots of things (too personal to share here) have converged to really depress me, and as is the case with selfish mankind, I turned back to Allah. He didn't disappoint. Almost miraculously things have got better in my life, I am not where I want to be but I sure am better off than I have been in the past. If you are reading this, I want you to know that there is only one being that can help you. Allah. Turn back before it is too late. May Allah have His mercy on us all.

Aww what happened to you?
Reply 2

Can't agree more

MashAllah, I’m very happy for you. May Allah (SWT) continue to bless you, Ameen :smile:
Original post by Mr.Nameless
I found this really motivational.
A senior scholar in Masjid An Nabawi.

https://youtu.be/TD-MwN-fup0

Thank you for this post, it seems beneficial. I will give it a watch insha Allah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending