The Student Room Group

Face vs body

Personality is most important in dating.
But personally, I think people overrate bodies in dating. I've never been fussed by great bodies, personally. Face has always been much more important to me. A beautiful face is what makes me melt. I've dated a few guys with great bodies/had sex with. It didn't really turn me on that much. The best sex I ever had was with an overweight guy. I liked that he was funny and kind and had a cute face.

If a guy or girl has an amazing body but butterz face, they are ugly to me. Does anyone else feel like this? I've never understood obsession with body. As long as a girl isn't too fat (Size 18+) or too skinny, she's good to go, I'd say! Her personality and face are more important!

What do you guys think?
(edited 2 years ago)
I agree that if you have an attractive face, its more important than a good body.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Irrefutably, human nature is expressed through the physical and non-physical (mental & emotional).

Non-physical expressions for external human faces, could be seen as more expressive at times than body language. We first encounter the face, regularly. It's said that the average is 7 seconds in which we make our first judgements.

Other people have said that relationships are alter-egos. They are friends or partners for that reason! It's about loving each other for each other, through all that they internally to externally express.

There is no perfect weight, but there are things we come into contact with different personalities that have shaped their priorities, their motives, in terms of how they've treated their body overtime. Does bad eating habits express their undisciplined self or use of escapism because of depression? What does that show you about their personality, and how do you feel about it? Are they fit and healthy? Are they behaviourally obsessive about it through social media?

Everyone is a person at the end of the day. Though, i circle back to my point in that it's about the outward expression. Is it what you like? Or isn't it.

:smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by stickylikehoney
Ski

I'm confused ur contradicting usreflf
(edited 2 years ago)
Oh. :frown: Thank you for letting me know. I guess I shall do my magic.
Hey, I just edited OP's post, would you mind deleting either my whole post or the second part from your reply? Thank you!
Original post by Ax Sleepy
I'm confused ur contradicting usreflf

Could you edit your post as well? Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest