The Student Room Group

student finance

so I applied on March 31 and they've asked me for address evidence and a reference but haven't asked for my parent's income breakdown, but in an email they attached it without saying anything, should I fill the form and upload it to my account or wait till they specifically as for me to send it. and also 6 weeks from my application date is getting nearer and they haven't said whether I'm getting funding or not
Original post by zodisagoddess21
so I applied on March 31 and they've asked me for address evidence and a reference but haven't asked for my parent's income breakdown, but in an email they attached it without saying anything, should I fill the form and upload it to my account or wait till they specifically as for me to send it. and also 6 weeks from my application date is getting nearer and they haven't said whether I'm getting funding or not

Hi, your application won't move until the residency situation has been resolved. You should upload your address history if that was requested.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, your application won't move until the residency situation has been resolved. You should upload your address history if that was requested.
Thanks, Isaac

I have, they acknowledged all the evidence I sent them, I'm just bothered that I haven't heard anything back yet. the only evidence I haven't uploaded is that of my parents' income cause they haven't directly asked me yet
Original post by zodisagoddess21
I have, they acknowledged all the evidence I sent them, I'm just bothered that I haven't heard anything back yet. the only evidence I haven't uploaded is that of my parents' income cause they haven't directly asked me yet

If you call us on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Facebook/Twitter then we can check on the progress.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending