The Student Room Group

Heyy!! New here!!

Hellooo, my name is Natalie but most people call me etalie, if you feel lonely or need someone to talk to pm me! Always here for everyone!! 💗😽

Scroll to see replies

Hi Etalie! How are you today? Tell us more about yourself :smile:
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Hi Etalie! How are you today? Tell us more about yourself :smile:

Great! Hbu? I have a step sister called Freya she doesn’t really like me but that’s fine haha, I also have a older brother named Jacob and thankfully he does like me, I live in Scotland and I used to do Ballet as a sport but I had an accident where it affected my left ankle so I don’t do it anymore, I want to be a fashion designer in the future.
Original post by .etalieblytheee
Great! Hbu? I have a step sister called Freya she doesn’t really like me but that’s fine haha, I also have a older brother named Jacob and thankfully he does like me, I live in Scotland and I used to do Ballet as a sport but I had an accident where it affected my left ankle so I don’t do it anymore, I want to be a fashion designer in the future.

I’m doing better than I have for a while :biggrin: I have a half-brother who’s 7 and I’m 24 and we get along splendidly. Otherwise I’m an only child and I used to think I always would be, but noooo. I live in London. I used to fence as a sport but then I got bored and a bit frustrated that I wasn’t getting any better at it so I stopped. Sorry to hear about your ankle! In the not-so-distant future I’m hoping to be a scientist / cell biologist / tissue engineer kind of person.

How did your name become Etalie rather than Natalie? Do you just like it better that way?
Hellooo, my name is Natalie but most people call me etalie, if you feel lonely or need someone to talk to pm me! Always here for everyone!! 💗😽

hey etalie,
i'd ask how you are but anosmianacrimony asked that already aha!

what sort of things do you study atm

Hey
Hru?

hey my name is jayjay just wanted to give u a warm welcome xxx
I’m doing better than I have for a while :biggrin: I have a half-brother who’s 7 and I’m 24 and we get along splendidly. Otherwise I’m an only child and I used to think I always would be, but noooo. I live in London. I used to fence as a sport but then I got bored and a bit frustrated that I wasn’t getting any better at it so I stopped. Sorry to hear about your ankle! In the not-so-distant future I’m hoping to be a scientist / cell biologist / tissue engineer kind of person.

How did your name become Etalie rather than Natalie? Do you just like it better that way?

oh wow, sounds like a difficult field of work to get into? have you taken bio for a levels (or gcse idk)

Hiii etalie!
Welcome! :smile:
Quick question, do you like carbonated water?
I'm kind of in a small disagreement with a friend, I would appreciate your opinion. :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by StopRightThere
I'm kind of in a small disagreement with a friend, I would appreciate your opinion. :colondollar:

Spoiler

no it is wranck
Original post by jademowry123
no it is wranck

:getmecoat:
Original post by jademowry123
no it is wranck

I don’t know what that means but I agree
I don’t know what that means but I agree

I think they mean rank.
Still. :getmecoat:
Original post by holyguac
oh wow, sounds like a difficult field of work to get into? have you taken bio for a levels (or gcse idk)

Yeah I took Biology for one of my A-Levels, then went and studied Biochemistry, and now I’m doing a Masters. It’s been okay

Thank you so much, wow! That age gap is huge! That’s unfortunate, do you regret it?

My brother started calling me Etalie when I was a baby, so everyone just started calling me it too! I don’t really like my original name because I feel like that name is a little nerdy for some reason, but iam thankful that my brother called me that!
Yeah I took Biology for one of my A-Levels, then went and studied Biochemistry, and now I’m doing a Masters. It’s been okay

oh wow ok. im doing a levels in sep. hows life at uni, lots of partying ? lol
Original post by the_pharaoh
Hey
Hru?

Great thanks! Wbu?
Original post by StopRightThere

Spoiler

no i personally hate sparkling water
Great thanks! Wbu?

not too bad
how old are you?

Quick Reply

Latest