The Student Room Group

A job that offers new experiences every month/week/day

I've noticed that one thing that always keeps me interested is something new. I am worrying about my future and if I will end up in a job doing the same thing everyday, I really don't want that. So what sort of jobs are there that offer new experiences, doesn't have to be everyday just frequent enough that I don't get bored which is probably a few months, could also be everyday.

For example, it can be jobs where there is lots of interaction with people because 2 days are never really the same.

If you want you can relate the job to these three subjects: Maths, Physics, Computing
the one thing that comes to mind is MEDICINE! meeting different people every day, making a difference in the world, and no two patients are the same! and if those are your a-levels, there are a surprising number of unis who will accept them instead of biology, chemistry (Manchester, Leicester etc).
Languages
Social worker
Reply 4
Original post by musicalmedic3
the one thing that comes to mind is MEDICINE! meeting different people every day, making a difference in the world, and no two patients are the same! and if those are your a-levels, there are a surprising number of unis who will accept them instead of biology, chemistry (Manchester, Leicester etc).

Thank you so much I didn't know that. I was thinking about changing my subjects because I wanted to go to medical school but in that case, that's great!

Original post by tinygirl96
Languages

Interesting, never though about that

Original post by Moonlight rain
Social worker

Good suggestion but I don't think I would enjoy the actual substance of the job
I'm taking radiography this year because of getting to work with all the different people and every case being different. Also so many different modalities to train into and work in (X-Ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound, even careers with stuff like scanning historical artefacts...). It's more Biology related but includes some physics too.

Paramedic, occupational health and district nursing also looked like quite interesting jobs to me with some variety to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending