The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Illustration applicants

I’ve applied and had an interview for UAL and have not received a response yet? Has anyone else not had a response? I’ve tried to email a week ago and they said due to COVID it’s running late but this seems a bit much
if you've applied to camberwell illust, they seem to be taking forever it's ridiculous at this point lol. i haven't had any update on my portal either and i'm sure others haven't as well. (though some people seem to have gotten lucky and gotten theirs somehow lmao). personally, they're the last uni i'm waiting on and though i'm not planning to go there, it's really slowing down the rest of what i need to get done like accom at my firm.

apparently they still have a "large volume of applicants to go through," but since it's so close to the ucas deadline i thought they'd be near the end of them by now tbh.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
if you've applied to camberwell illust, they seem to be taking forever it's ridiculous at this point lol. i haven't had any update on my portal either and i'm sure others haven't as well. (though some people seem to have gotten lucky and gotten theirs somehow lmao). personally, they're the last uni i'm waiting on and though i'm not planning to go there, it's really slowing down the rest of what i need to get done like accom at my firm.

apparently they still have a "large volume of applicants to go through," but since it's so close to the ucas deadline i thought they'd be near the end of them by now tbh.

So glad I’m not the only one lmao. Literally they’re the last uni I’m waiting on at this point
So glad I’m not the only one lmao. Literally they’re the last uni I’m waiting on at this point

yeah, it really sucks. fingers crossed for soon though (whenever that'll be)
Hey quick update!! I just got my ucas pending update and just waiting for track to update now!! GL to you if you're still waiting
Reply 5
Hey quick update!! I just got my ucas pending update and just waiting for track to update now!! GL to you if you're still waiting

Hey!! Yesterday I got an offer!! Good luck! :smile:
Hey!! Yesterday I got an offer!! Good luck! :smile:

Grats!! I got a rejection from but i've already got my firm ready its ok! Hope you have fun there if you're firming them!
Reply 7
Grats!! I got a rejection from but i've already got my firm ready its ok! Hope you have fun there if you're firming them!

I will firm them, hope you have fun at your uni! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending