The Student Room Group

AHHHH!

So basically there’s this guy, and he keeps looking at me, what could that mean?? And I think I like him, but I’m not sure what he thinks of me? Also any advice on how to talk to him on his own, he’s always surrounded by his friends, so I can’t ask for his snap or anything. (He’s in the class next to me btw) answers would be appreciated thank u 🙏☺️

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So basically there’s this guy, and he keeps looking at me, what could that mean?? And I think I like him, but I’m not sure what he thinks of me? Also any advice on how to talk to him on his own, he’s always surrounded by his friends, so I can’t ask for his snap or anything. (He’s in the class next to me btw) answers would be appreciated thank u 🙏☺️

Key part when you catch him looking at you does he look away super fast and smile or something?
Reply 2
Original post by Yukine11
Key part when you catch him looking at you does he look away super fast and smile or something?

I’m not too sure, I’m the one that looks away quick cause I get quite nervous LOL, but when we lock eyes 😳😂😂, he smiles at me, if that makes a difference? So he doesn’t look away... I don’t think
Reply 3
I’m not too sure, I’m the one that looks away quick cause I get quite nervous LOL, but when we lock eyes 😳😂😂, he smiles at me, if that makes a difference? So he doesn’t look away... I don’t think

ooh dang ok so he does smile. what does he do when he watches you does he like rest his head on his hand or does he just sit there still and stare?
Reply 4
A guy just looking at you doesnt mean much of anything, other than that he doesnt seem to entirely hate you.
Reply 5
ooh dang ok so he does smile. what does he do when he watches you does he like rest his head on his hand or does he just sit there still and stare?

🤣😂, no he doesn’t sit and stare BAHAHAHA, he just looks at me smiles, but I look away, so I think he just gets on with his work afterwards, also thank u for replying btw 😊x
Reply 6
🤣😂, no he doesn’t sit and stare BAHAHAHA, he just looks at me smiles, but I look away, so I think he just gets on with his work afterwards, also thank u for replying btw 😊x

no problem do you mind if I follow you?
Original post by Foxehh
A guy just looking at you doesnt mean much of anything, other than that he doesnt seem to entirely hate you.

I love this
Reply 8
Funny and that actually is smart
Reply 9
no problem do you mind if I follow you?

Follow me on here? Or on like a different social media platform
Follow me on here? Or on like a different social media platform

Here?
Ooh! Thank u ☺️☺️
Ooh! Thank u ☺️☺️

In order for me to follow you I would need you to either get out of anonymous mode or follow me so I can follow you back.
I miss having these kinda school crushes haha
I miss having these kinda school crushes haha

🤣😂😂awe
🤣😂😂awe

Hey do you mind if I try a pick up line on you?
Hey do you mind if I try a pick up line on you?

Suree 😅
Suree 😅

whats ur name?
whats ur name?

Chloe
Chloe

Oh really I thought it was nobody because I was always told nobody is perfect

Quick Reply

Latest