The Student Room Group

Hottest Rapper(s) in the game

In your opinon of course.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theycallmegigi

Jay Park, Sik-k, and CL. These are the top 3 hottest rappers for me.
Original post by Nicole.200211
Jay Park, Sik-k, and CL. These are the top 3 hottest rappers for me.

are those Kpop rappers??
are those Kpop rappers??

yes
Original post by Asha_m
yes

no wonder why i knew none of them...
are those Kpop rappers??

Yes they are!
Original post by Nicole.200211
Yes they are!

I don't really listen to Kpop like that...I've only liked 3 kpop songs and 2 of them were BTS and one was Blackpink( i only liked it cause I did a dance to it.)
I don't really listen to Kpop like that...I've only liked 3 kpop songs and 2 of them were BTS and one was Blackpink( i only liked it cause I did a dance to it.)

Thats a shame krnb is really good, but if you dont like it then that's your opinion.
In the UK, Little Simz and Enny are two of the best female rappers. Check out songs like Venom, Offence, Woman and Dead Body by Little simz to see...
hottest in terms of how good they or attractiveness
Original post by a.planet
In the UK, Little Simz and Enny are two of the best female rappers. Check out songs like Venom, Offence, Woman and Dead Body by Little simz to see...

omg I love Enny's song Peng Black Girls
* And peng black girls and a million freestyle by Enny
Louis Rei 😍
Original post by a.planet

Ms Banks is also a good rapper
forgot PARTYNEXTDOOR

Drake obviously, A2 ( if u don’t kno u need to get to kno), lord Apex, lancey Foux, future ( n if any1 disagree bc he’s ‘a mumble rapper’, then u don’t even listen to music clearly) future been 1 of realest from long time, also lot of good Ny rappers even tho some ain’t ‘in the game’ anymore, R.I.P capital steez and the 1 n only masked villain (IYKYK) also Joey Bad been fire,
Kodak black paved the way for many female rappers too so I guess people in the hip hop n rnb game all have they own reasons to be great
The most generic blonde uk ***** playlist ever
The lengest rappers are Drake, Blueface, Roddy Rich, Asap Rocky and Fredo
In terms of talent its Drake, Tupac, Migos, J cole and Kendrick
Original post by umchileanyways
The lengest rappers are Drake, Blueface, Roddy Rich, Asap Rocky and Fredo
In terms of talent its Drake, Tupac, Migos, J cole and Kendrick

agreed on everything! Even though Lil Baby ain't on the list
Enineeeemmm lol... And Future with that silky low voice, and Drake, and Offset is the bomb!

Quick Reply

Latest