The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2021 applicant chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
oo thats cool too!!! ahh thank you so much, hope everything goes well for you too:smile:. yes I have firmed bcu already what about you, is it your firm?

thank you!! and yeah I have, jus need to firm my grades and then I’m sorted hopefully
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
thank you!! and yeah I have, jus need to firm my grades and then I’m sorted hopefully

no problem :smile: oo good luck, hope it goes well then! have u booked accom yet and what one r u looking at?

i booked already, i am going for private, true birmingham
no problem :smile: oo good luck, hope it goes well then! have u booked accom yet and what one r u looking at?

you tooo! and nope, I’m living at home but that’s a good choice, googled it and it’s rated really high aswell.
you tooo! and nope, I’m living at home but that’s a good choice, googled it and it’s rated really high aswell.

oo that's really good too:smile: yess!!

Im struggling with the accommodation how did you find private accommodation
Im struggling with the accommodation how did you find private accommodation

hii i actually changed my accom haha, i went for the toybox instead. So you can look for private accommodation on mystudenthalls or prestige student living :smile:
Hi guys, I just got an interview for BCU in Adult Nursing and was hoping if anyone could tell me what they ask you in the interview?
Reply 227
im from london and i’ve received and firmed an unconditional offer to study psychology and criminology at bcu in september :smile:
I applied for BCU last week and yet to get a reply? How soon will the reply be and please, will there be interview? Is the interview before or after the offer.

Also, what's the difference between unconditional offer and conditional offer
Original post by n4t4sj4
im from london and i’ve received and firmed an unconditional offer to study psychology and criminology at bcu in september :smile:

Wow! Congrats!!!! When did you submit your application and how quick did you get the offer? Still waiting for mine thou I submitted 1 week ago
Original post by Gideon Abowha
I applied for BCU last week and yet to get a reply? How soon will the reply be and please, will there be interview? Is the interview before or after the offer.

Hi! I can’t say for sure when your reply would be as when I applied for my course in January, I received a reply in March for my interview. Whether or not you need to attend an interview depends on the course you’re doing, and it’s before you receive the actual offer.

Also, an unconditional offer means you’ve already met the entry requirements and the place is yours if you want it. A conditional offer means that you still need to meet the entry requirements before you actually enrol.
I applied for post graduate. Will I get scholarship alongside my offer
Original post by Gideon Abowha

hey! i applied back in mid january and didn't get a response until early march but i know people that get them a lot earlier so i'd just keep checking your inboxes! for my course i also had an interview, so i'd definitely expect one! just make sure you can talk about the subject passionately - they will often make you an offer or not based on your interview :smile:

a conditional offer is an offer given with the conditions that you get set grades that they give you in your main results - if you do they'll offer you the course. an unconditional is where the university want you on the course regardless of grades, hence there are no conditions. hope that clears things up for you the best i can! <3

edit: i got the notification for this this morning and didn't see that someone had already responded so my apologies!
(edited 2 years ago)
has anyone received anything about the dbs check?
has anyone received anything about the dbs check?

I haven’t yet,4)36 usually give it out in august or July
hi, i've applied for undergrad BSc psychology :smile:
currently, I'm studying psychology, sociology and english lit
if anyone's doing the same course, feel free to pm or message me on ig: _.liyahhhxo
(edited 2 years ago)
Hii I am still waiting for a reply on primary education studies with foundation year, I was just wondering has anyone else heard back yet, doing this same course?
heyy, is anyone studying speech and language therapy in september??
Anyone here applying for a Msci nursing degree? Currently doing an access course and I have a few questions
heyy, is anyone studying speech and language therapy in september??

I've just applied (late!) but not heard anything back yet. Have you got a place?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending