The Student Room Group

We're former Section Leaders: ask us (almost*) anything

go ahead

my right honourable friends @chelseadagg3r and @Blue_Cow are also here to answer your questions

if this thread doesn't get any replies then i didnt post it

* please respect the Community Guidelines™ pls thx
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elizabeth II
go ahead

* please respect the Community Guidelines™ pls thx

my right honourable friends @chelseadagg3r and @Blue_Cow are also here to answer your questions

if this thread doesn't get any replies then i didnt post it

Cool
Original post by Blue_Cow
Cool

Please do not use vernacular language in Chat, please post a translation.
You got a reply so you definitely posted it
Which is the best game in the Heroes of Might and Magic / Might and Magic: Heroes franchise?
Original post by chelseadagg3r
You got a reply so you definitely posted it

you have both ruined my thread
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Which is the best game in the Heroes of Might and Magic / Might and Magic: Heroes franchise?

:blow:

yeah that one

AJ!!! :biggrin: I miss you! I regret that I have yet to play any of them however to answer your question I will say the 5th instalment looks particularly exciting
How long have you been a section leader and what’s the best thing about having your role?
Original post by CaptainDuckie
How long have you been a section leader and what’s the best thing about having your role?

I was for... a while? about the same length of time as our gracious queen OP. It was great getting to really see the impact we were having on individual students and it also helped me begin my career in higher education

I was a Section Leader for three years. I resigned towards the end of April. I had volunteered for TSR since uhhhh... 2015/6 I think? Long old time!

I really enjoyed working with such an inspirational and dedicated team of volunteers. Most especially I enjoyed meeting my Chat team in person - best team on TSR 👀
I was for... a while? about the same length of time as our gracious queen OP. It was great getting to really see the impact we were having on individual students and it also helped me begin my career in higher education

What impact do you have?
Reply 13
Did you ever/often snoop through people's community records out of nosiness without any intent on giving them a card?

You're being humble, Chelsea. For reasons we must not discuss™ you were made SL several months before I was. :grin:
Original post by Blue_Cow
:blow:

trompetenbirnewe.gif

yeah that one

Interesting. :holmes:

AJ!!! :biggrin: I miss you! I regret that I have yet to play any of them however to answer your question I will say the 5th instalment looks particularly exciting

Figured I'd unofficially add to the Quality Ex-SL Content. :biggrin: HoMM5 is certainly a good one. :yes:

My tenure was rather short as an SL (just over a year).

The best part of the role is the other volunteers. They give up their time on a daily basis to give advice to people they have never met before.
I was a Section Leader for three years. I resigned towards the end of April. I had volunteered for TSR since uhhhh... 2015/6 I think? Long old time!

I really enjoyed working with such an inspirational and dedicated team of volunteers. Most especially I enjoyed meeting my Chat team in person - best team on TSR 👀

Nice, how has your work shaped TSR to what it is today?
You're being humble, Chelsea. For reasons we must not discuss™ you were made SL several months before I was. :grin:

💅

but I did leave a couple of months before you

I was such a good section leader I led these two right out of the team
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Foxehh
Did you ever/often snoop through people's community records out of nosiness without any intent on giving them a card?

To get the role of SL takes quite a considerable amount of time and by that point we're more interested in the people development/training aspect of the role - your community records really aren't as interesting as you think they are! :tongue: Plus, the prime focus of SLs/VT members is content creation. We can't see all of your cards, just posting tips. They don't interest us, well, they didn't interest me anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest