The Student Room Group

geography aqa 2021 exam questions a level

ive got my test for paper 2 geography next week, has anyone one done it before and wants to tell me the questions
Original post by laurenfisher1011
ive got my test for paper 2 geography next week, has anyone one done it before and wants to tell me the questions

what were the questions for paper 1?
Reply 2
Original post by laurenfisher1011

Hi, I was wondering if you remember any of the questions for contemporary urban environments
Reply 3
Original post by immie04
Hi, I was wondering if you remember any of the questions for contemporary urban environments

Hi .. I was just wondering if you have done paper 2 yet and If you remember any questions that came up ?? Any help would be great , thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Coke_
Hi .. I was just wondering if you have done paper 2 yet and If you remember any questions that came up ?? Any help would be great , thanks

I only did contemporary urban environments but
4 marker- role of world cities and global economy
9 marker- factors that contribute to liveability. The question showed 2 images, one was a figure on the best cities for liveability and the other was a photo of a city in the countryside. You had to talk about factors that affect liveability and link them to the figures.
9 marker- success of river restoration on urban drainage. I talked about Enfield and gave two aims of river restoration projects (reduce flooding and decrease levels of pollutants) I then gave examples of how and if they were successes.
20 marker- strategies to manage economic inequality. I think it was comparing two areas, I chose Mumbai and London. so I gave two strategies for each city and talked about the aims of each strategy and then evaluated them. London- affordable housing and increasing living wage Mumbai- tax relief and another that I can't remember.
I haven't got it back yet so I don't know how well I did but I hope this helps
Reply 5
Original post by immie04
9 marker- factors that contribute to liveability. The question showed 2 images, one was a figure on the best cities for liveability and the other was a photo of a city in the countryside. You had to talk about factors that affect liveability and link them to the figures.
9 marker- success of river restoration on urban drainage. I talked about Enfield and gave two aims of river restoration projects (reduce flooding and decrease levels of pollutants) I then gave examples of how and if they were successes.
20 marker- strategies to manage economic inequality. I think it was comparing two areas, I chose Mumbai and London. so I gave two strategies for each city and talked about the aims of each strategy and then evaluated them. London- affordable housing and increasing living wage Mumbai- tax relief and another that I can't remember.

Omgg thank you so much for your help , much appreciated. I hope you did well in your paper
Original post by Coke_
Omgg thank you so much for your help , much appreciated. I hope you did well in your paper

Original post by immie04

hey do you by any chance know about the 2021 AS AQA Geography Paper?
Reply 7
Original post by justarandomguy77
hey do you by any chance know about the 2021 AS AQA Geography Paper?

Hi, sorry I don't do AS.
Was this the aqa alevel 2021 paper?
Yes this was June 2021 aqa paper 2
Original post by lrizza123
Original post by immie04
Yes this was June 2021 aqa papers

Do you remember anything for changing places, ik you didnt do it but even the layout or questions for it would really be appreicated.
Reply 12
Original post by 16bhatam
Do you remember anything for changing places, ik you didnt do it but even the layout or questions for it would really be appreicated.

Yh that would be helpful

Quick Reply