The Student Room Group

Why a girl talks to you a lot in person but doesn't respond text

I likes a girl in my class, and recently we talked a lot in school in the morning when there is no one in the class room. And as we start to talk, she becomes more chatty, but she doesn't respond to my text. Also, when there is other people, she and I both stop talking and pretend to be didn't talk at all. Why is that? I am currently in year 11 if that helps.
Some people start talking like perpetual motion machine when they get anxious/nervous.

When other people are around, she just finds it easier to not talk to you then.

I'm guessing that's what's going on. She wants to talk to you, but also doesn't at the same time. Doesn't know what she wants.
Reply 2
Original post by NonIndigenous
Some people start talking like perpetual motion machine when they get anxious/nervous.

When other people are around, she just finds it easier to not talk to you then.

I'm guessing that's what's going on. She wants to talk to you, but also doesn't at the same time. Doesn't know what she wants.

So does that mean there is chance that I might could end up in a relationship with her? And do you think she has already noticed I like her, and just talk to me don't let me feel bad?
Original post by Anonymous
So does that mean there is chance that I might could end up in a relationship with her? And do you think she has already noticed I like her, and just talk to me don't let me feel bad?

I don't know. That's also possible.

If that's the case, then she ought to know that it won't make you feel any better to leave you guessing what is on her mind like this.

Ask her out. If she says no, then drop the ball.

No games.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by NonIndigenous
I don't know. That's also possible.

If that's the case, then she ought to know that it won't make you feel any better to leave you guessing what is on her mind like this.

Ask her out. If she says no, then drop the ball.

No games.

Ok, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest