heidilouise123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
james bailey if you want a party

central village is good all round

charles morris quiter but still good

in all honestly it depends on your flat mates, but if you are NOT into partying do NOT go to james bailey
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by heidilouise123)
james bailey if you want a party

central village is good all round

charles morris quiter but still good

in all honestly it depends on your flat mates, but if you are NOT into partying do NOT go to james bail
oh okay thank you , do you also know anything about white rose accom?
MaRad4
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
which one is best
Hey,

If you have a look around the student room, there are a lot of active threads about Leeds accommodation that you might benefit from.

Regardless, the general advice you will find is not to generalise accommodation's. Eg, I wouldn't say that JB is a no go if you don't like a party. It all depends on who you are living with, and even then you will find like minded people elsewhere (eg in surrounding flats, on your course, at societies etc).

I see you asked specifically about White Rose. Again, you cannot generalise and it is impossible to say what your experience will be. It will likely have more international students judging by the price and what I have seen online, but that isn't good or bad; that's just a thing to remember. White Rose is a new build and oversubscribed, you may struggle to find opinions on it.

Again, just have a look at other threads as lots of people have offered opinions on different accommodations. Just take everything with a pinch of salt; everyone will have a different experience and the final decision lies with you. No one will guarantee what your halls will be like.

Hope this helps.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by MaRad4)
Hey,

If you have a look around the student room, there are a lot of active threads about Leeds accommodation that you might benefit from.

Regardless, the general advice you will find is not to generalise accommodation's. Eg, I wouldn't say that JB is a no go if you don't like a party. It all depends on who you are living with, and even then you will find like minded people elsewhere (eg in surrounding flats, on your course, at societies etc).

I see you asked specifically about White Rose. Again, you cannot generalise and it is impossible to say what your experience will be. It will likely have more international students judging by the price and what I have seen online, but that isn't good or bad; that's just a thing to remember. White Rose is a new build and oversubscribed, you may struggle to find opinions on it.

Again, just have a look at other threads as lots of people have offered opinions on different accommodations. Just take everything with a pinch of salt; everyone will have a different experience and the final decision lies with you. No one will guarantee what your halls will be like.

Hope this helps.
ah okay thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (26)
27.96%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
9.68%
No I am happy with my choice (52)
55.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.45%

Watched Threads