The Student Room Group

Should I do autumn exams?!

I need Bs in both maths and chemistry. I’m definitely going to revise for maths since I know that I won’t get a B however for chemistry I need a B also but I’m not sure if I’ll get it or not and I don’t want to wait till results day and find out I didn’t get a B cos then I’ll have even less time to prepare.
My grades are in order:
D E
A B
B U
D B these two are a guess I haven’t got them back yet
I feel like it would be too nice for them to give me a B but I don’t know if I’ll be able to revise for both of the subjects in four months
Original post by helpme111
I need Bs in both maths and chemistry. I’m definitely going to revise for maths since I know that I won’t get a B however for chemistry I need a B also but I’m not sure if I’ll get it or not and I don’t want to wait till results day and find out I didn’t get a B cos then I’ll have even less time to prepare.
My grades are in order:
D E
A B
B U
D B these two are a guess I haven’t got them back yet
I feel like it would be too nice for them to give me a B but I don’t know if I’ll be able to revise for both of the subjects in four months

Hi bro, what's the problem exactly? Do u want to go to uni?
I’m in a similar ditch and I’m planning on revising over the summer for autumn exams
Reply 3
Original post by allandsouza653
Hi bro, what's the problem exactly? Do u want to go to uni?

Yeah I want to go to uni but I’m not sure if I should just focus on maths or if I should do both maths and chemistry autumn exams which will mean I have less time to revise for both
Reply 4
Original post by chissy123
I’m in a similar ditch and I’m planning on revising over the summer for autumn exams

Which subjects are I going to revise?
Which subjects are I going to revise?

Bio. chem , psych
Reply 6
Bio. chem , psych

Good luck!
Reply 7
Bio. chem , psych

Have you already started revising or are you doing it in the summer?

Ii'm planning on starting properly in two weeks when school finishes up

I'm starting properly in two weeks when school finishes
Reply 10
Hi everyone, what are you planning on doing for the rest of the year after resitting exams? I don’t know what to do, just try and find a job for a year and reapply to unis for 2022? Also will you try and go through clearing on results day and settle for any unis that will take you or are you set on retaking to try and get the grades for the places you want to go? Basically I don’t know wether to just go to a ‘worse’ uni with the grades I get or retake and postpone uni and everything for a year 😅
Original post by ..M..
Hi everyone, what are you planning on doing for the rest of the year after resitting exams? I don’t know what to do, just try and find a job for a year and reapply to unis for 2022? Also will you try and go through clearing on results day and settle for any unis that will take you or are you set on retaking to try and get the grades for the places you want to go? Basically I don’t know wether to just go to a ‘worse’ uni with the grades I get or retake and postpone uni and everything for a year 😅

I'm going to make the most out of my year out of education and focus o my own personal hobbies as well as getting a job
Reply 12
Original post by ..M..

For me it depends if I get to a uni that I like through clearing then I’ll still do the autumn exams but go to uni in 2021 but I think it’s best to just resit get good grades and go to a uni I really like or I’ll regret it

Quick Reply

Latest