The Student Room Group

I feel this is going too fast?

The girl I've seeing for about a month knocked on my door asking if I wanted some breakfast and brought me a full english. I thought it would just be a bowl of cereal or something... I didn't expect it.

I feel this might be going to fast?
If you seemed to like it at the time, then just tell her at the time you were a lil freaked out. Just tell her that you were a little surprised and you weren't expecting so much, but dont say it in a way that makes her feel bad for trying, but make it seem like you just didnt see it coming.

that help?
Seems like a lovely gesture to me!

Why do you feel it's too fast?
Reply 3
Original post by sinfonietta
Seems like a lovely gesture to me!

Why do you feel it's too fast?

Don't get me wrong, I really like her - and I mean really.

I don't want to be too NSFW but we slept together the other day, and for me it was one of the best nights I've had in some time.

We've only been dating for like a month, and I already feel so comfortable with her, but also quite vulnerable. Constant butterflies
Original post by Anonymous

I don't want to be too NSFW but we slept together the other day, and for me it was one of the best nights I've had in some time.

We've only been dating for like a month, and I already feel so comfortable with her, but also quite vulnerable. Constant butterflies

firstly, can i ask what ur pronouns are? I dont want to refer you by the wrong ones. (I'm she/her)

Secondly, if you're happy with her and really like her, then gfy! thats awesome. if you uh... took that step, then you obvs care abt her a lot. I srusly think the way to go is honesty, but also u care abt her so my logic is u should b okay being honest with her.

It was a sweet gesture though, sinfonietta is right.

This isnt me trying to send a dig at u, but i srusly think that you should say she didnt need to do as much as she did for breakfast.

Or maybe if ur over at hers, u could whip her up some breakfast thing.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I think you're looking into it too much. Maybe she likes cooking, maybe she's a feeder, maybe she just wanted a full English herself. Honestly as someone who does like cooking, I wouldn't find it abnormal to make something for my date 1 month into the relationship.

Be happy, she's putting in the effort so you're probably both on the same page, which makes a wonderful change from 99% of the posts on this forum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending