how do I leave my internet friends?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I know I might sound really selfish, but I don't want to have my whole social life on the internet anymore. I want to start hanging out with my real life friends more and im kind of drained from internet friends. I do love them very much but it's just really tiring and I feel so bad for wanting to leave them. Im moving soon and I want a fresh start, and I hate to say it, but some expereinces I've had online were not very.. nice. I find myself worrying everyday that something bad will happen because of my online friends, and I don't want to feel like this anymore. Im also scared they might do something bad as a reaction to me leaving them.

Again, I'm sorry if I sound selfish in this post
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just tell them that I guess, you are moving on in life, wish them well, say you had fun times and memories, you will miss them but its time to go.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
Just tell them that I guess, you are moving on in life, wish them well, say you had fun times and memories, you will miss them but its time to go.
yeah, maybe I will do that. thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.7%
Excited but a bit nervous (127)
45.04%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.77%
I'm really nervous (55)
19.5%

Watched Threads