The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Camberwell Graphic Design

has anyone else waiting for a response from Camberwell for graphic design? My interview was back in March and still no response! UAL are now the only university I'm waiting for a response on and its ridiculous how long its taking. I've even emailed them multiple times but they always respond back with how they're dealing with a larger number of applications etc
Me too and now I'm worried because the deadline is in 4 days. Apparently if a uni doesn't reply in time it's considered an automatic rejection? Which I'm hoping isn't the case because then I've wasted a bunch of time and I can't even accept any of my other offers before I get a response from Camberwell :frown:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
has anyone else waiting for a response from Camberwell for graphic design? My interview was back in March and still no response! UAL are now the only university I'm waiting for a response on and its ridiculous how long its taking. I've even emailed them multiple times but they always respond back with how they're dealing with a larger number of applications etc

i applied for interior and spatial design at Camberwell in March too. i have had no reponse yet and it's been two months.. their taking their bloody time.
Reply 3
Me too and now I'm worried because the deadline is in 4 days. Apparently if a uni doesn't reply in time it's considered an automatic rejection? Which I'm hoping isn't the case because then I've wasted a bunch of time and I can't even accept any of my other offers before I get a response from Camberwell :frown:

literally same like just imagine waiting this long for a response just for it to be a rejection, that's kinda *****y. They are my top choice but honestly with how long they're taking it's really putting me off
Reply 4
Original post by Juliextaurle
i applied for interior and spatial design at Camberwell in March too. i have had no reponse yet and it's been two months.. their taking their bloody time.

ik it's actually terrible and they always have the same response in all the emails, like why dies it take this long for a response

Hey! It kind of depends on when you submitted your application. I submitted mine in December, had my interview in Jan. And finally the offer came in around March/April. Have you also applied for master's?
Reply 6
Original post by muskaan.soni
Hey! It kind of depends on when you submitted your application. I submitted mine in December, had my interview in Jan. And finally the offer came in around March/April. Have you also applied for master's?

aha I also submitted my application in December but I had my interview in March. I recently checked my UAL portal though and it says 'pending ucas update' now so I'll finally get a response lol. And no I've applied for BA Graphic Design :smile:
aha I also submitted my application in December but I had my interview in March. I recently checked my UAL portal though and it says 'pending ucas update' now so I'll finally get a response lol. And no I've applied for BA Graphic Design :smile:

ohh okay, All the best, I hope you get in!
Reply 8
Original post by muskaan.soni
ohh okay, All the best, I hope you get in!

thank you, i got in!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending