The Student Room Group

Does KCL's War Studies offer evening classes?

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of pursuing a part-time degree in war studies at KCL,
Does anyone happen to know if they offer some of their classes after 5 pm? Or all of them have to be in the morning.

Thanks a lot
Original post by casena
Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of pursuing a part-time degree in war studies at KCL,
Does anyone happen to know if they offer some of their classes after 5 pm? Or all of them have to be in the morning.

Thanks a lot

Have you asked the department?
Original post by ageshallnot
Have you asked the department?

No actually I haven't.
Original post by Anonymous
No actually I haven't.

Ask them first, but it's unlikely that they offer evening classes as part of the BA degree.
As above, check with them but it's probably unlikely. Birkbeck College, University of London does offer evening classes for undergraduate degrees though, so may be worth exploring as an option.
Original post by Anonymous
No actually I haven't.

That's your obvious next step. However, I've looked at the part-time MA (which is the degree I assume you're considering) and I strongly suspect that it will be daytime teaching only.

As suggested above, have a look at Birkbeck if evening tuition is essential, e.g. https://www.bbk.ac.uk/study/2021/postgraduate/programmes/TMSICGBG_C
Reply 6
Thank you all,
And sorry for not being clear enough through my post I actually want to pursue postgraduate degree.
I'll contact the school and thanks for the person who suggested Birkbeck, I will consider it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending