Hes starting to like his ex

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So first of all he never wants me around when he hangs out with his girl 'mates' and obviously i fort this is abit weird
so first off it started with a girl called emily and they only met in February and he started liking her and i never heard him talk so i dont know what they are like with each other and when he first told me about her he said that nothing was going on and he didnt want me to think that

Then he couldnt pick between her or me which upset me like i was ok with him talking to her at first i didnt mind but till he started saying things like he has more in common with her than he has with me she calls him babe, sweet, gorgeous and hes not bothered about that but now thats changed because he realised she was a player and sl*t but the thing is he didnt want me around when they met up at college and ditched me a few times for her

So few months later he goes of with a new girl mate called tamzin (i didnt know that she was his ex) and lately hes been hanging out with her and not me as much and again i dont even know what she looks like as he doesn't want me to see him with her and obviously he lied saying he barely knows her when really shes his ex the one who made him nearly drink to death and he said that she was sorry which im sorry but u dont forgive some1 like that and Friday he admitted everything saying hes starting to like her and that she was getting abit close and they met up few times after college(he didnt tell me this) but he said they havent done anything apart from hug and stuff but how would i know i aint there

Obviously i feel like shlt and that i aint good enough he feels like a cheat and a liar i felt like he was embarrassed of me like he probably said he was single to them (emily did knew about me coz she saw me with him) and he removed me from his home screen probably so this girl doesnt see it but he said he removed it coz he didnt know where his heart was at

And now hes saying he wants to fix things and move on from this saying that hes a ******* and keeps apologising and that he loves him and cares and he said he wants to keep his word and stay with me but how can i pretend that this never happened it will be stuck in my head

Like im i boring to him are they more fun to hang out with coz lately i been down coz i lost close friend of mine a week ago and i felt i had no one to talk to and i been abit emotional

but is it coz they are prettier coz on friday he was asking me why i dont wesr makeup or why dont i put on eyeliner, saying and that he likes girls with makeup and i felt so insecure when he said that and he said why don't i wear a skirt instead of jeans all the time (i dont have many clothes just 3 pairs of jeans and leggings snd hoodies) so i was like do you not like how i dress or something

What do u guys think of this?
JordanGracia
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
it bad idea
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So first of all he never wants me around when he hangs out with his girl 'mates' and obviously i fort this is abit weird
so first off it started with a girl called emily and they only met in February and he started liking her and i never heard him talk so i dont know what they are like with each other and when he first told me about her he said that nothing was going on and he didnt want me to think that

Then he couldnt pick between her or me which upset me like i was ok with him talking to her at first i didnt mind but till he started saying things like he has more in common with her than he has with me she calls him babe, sweet, gorgeous and hes not bothered about that but now thats changed because he realised she was a player and sl*t but the thing is he didnt want me around when they met up at college and ditched me a few times for her

So few months later he goes of with a new girl mate called tamzin (i didnt know that she was his ex) and lately hes been hanging out with her and not me as much and again i dont even know what she looks like as he doesn't want me to see him with her and obviously he lied saying he barely knows her when really shes his ex the one who made him nearly drink to death and he said that she was sorry which im sorry but u dont forgive some1 like that and Friday he admitted everything saying hes starting to like her and that she was getting abit close and they met up few times after college(he didnt tell me this) but he said they havent done anything apart from hug and stuff but how would i know i aint there

Obviously i feel like shlt and that i aint good enough he feels like a cheat and a liar i felt like he was embarrassed of me like he probably said he was single to them (emily did knew about me coz she saw me with him) and he removed me from his home screen probably so this girl doesnt see it but he said he removed it coz he didnt know where his heart was at

And now hes saying he wants to fix things and move on from this saying that hes a ******* and keeps apologising and that he loves him and cares and he said he wants to keep his word and stay with me but how can i pretend that this never happened it will be stuck in my head

Like im i boring to him are they more fun to hang out with coz lately i been down coz i lost close friend of mine a week ago and i felt i had no one to talk to and i been abit emotional

but is it coz they are prettier coz on friday he was asking me why i dont wesr makeup or why dont i put on eyeliner, saying and that he likes girls with makeup and i felt so insecure when he said that and he said why don't i wear a skirt instead of jeans all the time (i dont have many clothes just 3 pairs of jeans and leggings snd hoodies) so i was like do you not like how i dress or something

What do u guys think of this?
Skimmed it. He clearly doesn't know what he wants so he's playing you all really. He gives you little to no reason to trust him. You deserve someone who respects you more than this.

Might be time to end this relationship.
Last edited by ashtolga23; 4 months ago
JordanGracia
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
Skimmed it. He clearly doesn't know what he wants so he's playing you all really. He gives you little to no reason to trust him. You deserve someone who respects you more than this.

I agree with you
Anonymous #1

I get what u mean i mean its clear he doesn't like me as he wouldn't be going for other girls and catching feelings for them and obviously his ex he lied who she was which hurt the most
My mate said maybe its time to focus on myself now but im just unsure at the moment coz what i wanted to know the most was why he didnt want me there when he was with them
JordanGracia
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I get what u mean i mean its clear he doesn't like me as he wouldn't be going for other girls and catching feelings for them and obviously his ex he lied who she was which hurt the most
My mate said maybe its time to focus on myself now but im just unsure at the moment coz what i wanted to know the most was why he didnt want me there when he was with them
I get what you're saying but he can cheat on you and you don't know about it.
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
He's just using you I think. He probably doesn't want you around so that he can 'act single' with no complaints. He's an ******* essentially.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JordanGracia)
I get what you're saying but he can cheat on you and you don't know about it
Thats right i mean all i know he could of kissed her but hes saying he fort she's changed thats why and she got upset as she still had feeling for him and then she got her mate involved and they calling him telling him "your either with her or u f off coz your ******* for being horrible" and obviously after that he send the message to me saying he dont want to be with me and then true came out about her

He's just using you I think. He probably doesn't want you around so that he can 'act single' with no complaints. He's an ******* essentially.
I have fort this like he did mention me to her and that she said to sort it out with me but clearly she wanted him to end it with me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
8.93%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.93%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.36%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
42.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.57%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads