The Student Room Group

How to flirtthrough text?

I met this guy and i cant tell right now whether he liked me, i dont know how to convince him to!!

I have him on snapchat, how can I flirt with him to get his attention?
Uhh it's something you kind of learn to do.. I guess compliment him if you're joking around, make a few dirty comments (don't creep him out tho lol) and just be yourself, if you like him you'll probs already be doing things to try get his attention, sorry I'm not much help, I'm sure you can find a wikihow on it tho or someone else will have better advice!
Reply 2
Original post by sofiavxx
Uhh it's something you kind of learn to do.. I guess compliment him if you're joking around, make a few dirty comments (don't creep him out tho lol) and just be yourself, if you like him you'll probs already be doing things to try get his attention, sorry I'm not much help, I'm sure you can find a wikihow on it tho or someone else will have better advice!

Thank you any advice is appreciated because im clueless lol!
Reply 3
Because i like him as more than a friend and want to make that clear
Just keep the conversation going and accept meeting him in real life when he asks.

If he doesn't ask then that's a shame, but there will be others. There is no convincing other than being genuine compatible with him.
(edited 2 years ago)
Just talk normally, get to know him better and it will happen by itself, if he likes you too.
Original post by Anonymous
Because i like him as more than a friend and want to make that clear

Trying to flirt over text probably isn't the best idea, it'll either make things unclear or awkward. The only way to actually make it clear is to make a move.
Reply 7
Just a few witty quips and backhanded complements emphasised by quirky girly emojis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending