The Student Room Group

In work and bored as hell

Sitting at work and theres nothing to do,i dont even know why im making a thread
Ahaha same I'm in school right now and I'm just scrolling through TSR for no reason at all
Original post by SnowflakeSun
Ahaha same I'm in school right now and I'm just scrolling through TSR for no reason at all

Loool,how old are u
Original post by Hdisososb
Loool,how old are u

ahaha this is just a tad late but I'm 16 wbu
ahaha this is just a tad late but I'm 16 wbu

Lol all good im 18

whole mood when you've got a year 11 internal physics assessment tomorrow and your on tsr😂😂.... what life has come to xx
Reply 6
Pfft- I got my physics assessment on Tuesday.
Original post by Láyla.Xx
whole mood when you've got a year 11 internal physics assessment tomorrow and your on tsr😂😂.... what life has come to xx

sameeee I have my internal assessments all of next week and I'm procrastinating instead of revising
Lol all good im 18

cool u in a level uni or something else?
cool u in a level uni or something else?

Im in an apprenticeship doing property maintenance wbu?

that sounds really cool! I'm doing my gcses rn and I'm gonna be doing a levels next year
that sounds really cool! I'm doing my gcses rn and I'm gonna be doing a levels next year

Ohhh cool what in?
Original post by Láyla.Xx

😂😂, hopefully it went well
Original post by Quack#1
Pfft- I got my physics assessment on Tuesday.

Lol u have a bit of time
Ohhh cool what in?

I'm gonna be doing maths, further maths, physics and comp sci - it sounds a lot I know but I've come too far to turn back now lmao just gotta wish me luck for next year
I'm gonna be doing maths, further maths, physics and comp sci - it sounds a lot I know but I've come too far to turn back now lmao just gotta wish me luck for next year

Lool yh that sounds like alot but just do what u want i guess and good luck

how does that work ,I guess you can go on your phone during it evidently :holmes:
Original post by ForestShadow
how does that work ,I guess you can go on your phone during it evidently :holmes:

Yh its pretty chill,most days theres not much to do,just gice postage out to to people who live their and do any maintenance thats needs to be done
Yh its pretty chill,most days theres not much to do,just gice postage out to to people who live their and do any maintenance thats needs to be done

sweet is it like a 1 year apprenticeship with exams or is it just practically assessed? :tongue:
Original post by ForestShadow
sweet is it like a 1 year apprenticeship with exams or is it just practically assessed? :tongue:

Yh 14 months, and im not sure coz college hasnt started yet

Quick Reply

Latest