The Student Room Group

Second degree

Hi guys,I started university in 2018 where I successfully completed my first 2 years. Before entry on to my 3rd year, I decided to suspend my studies as I felt my heart was not in it anymore and I didn't want to push through the final year when I had no motivation. After having time out to reflect on my experiences, I have decided I want to pursue a different career path and start a completely different degree.My problem is, I have already used 3 years worth of student finance as I left partway through my 3rd year which counted as a year's worth of finance. Would anyone be able to tell me if I would be eligible for NHS Learning Support Fund to cover the costs for my new degree in Physiotherapy or any other information on this?Thanks in advance.
Physiotherapy is an exempt degree. Previous study rules don’t apply.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Physiotherapy is an exempt degree. Previous study rules don’t apply.

Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, are you saying that I would be eligible for full funding for a second degree, despite not finishing my first one?
Reply 3
Original post by alex1886
Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, are you saying that I would be eligible for full funding for a second degree, despite not finishing my first one?

Yeah, you would get 3 years funding for physiotherapy. Just talk to sfc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending