The Student Room Group

Do men hate hooked nose on a girl?

I often get told I am pretty but I find my nose too big from the side profile, it has a bump and sticks out a little more as I had injured it. Basically my side profile isn’t that cute. Would it bother you guys? What are your preferences?
I hate them personally.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I hate them personally.

aw :frown:
aw :frown:

Don't listen to me though, I'm a bit of a mug.
Reply 4
Don't listen to me though, I'm a bit of a mug.

haha it’s fine, we all have preferences! i’m interested in what people think
haha it’s fine, we all have preferences! i’m interested in what people think

Low key think I have a thing for girls with big noses (not to big like a witches though)
Different guys have different opinions. I wouldn't be bothered personally.
Depends on the guy. I like them, makes a girl look unique :biggrin:
I often get told I am pretty but I find my nose too big from the side profile, it has a bump and sticks out a little more as I had injured it. Basically my side profile isn’t that cute. Would it bother you guys? What are your preferences?

Depends on the guy
Low key think I have a thing for girls with big noses (not to big like a witches though)

i always feel so weird with things like witches and goblins having those features, it comes from really antisemitic folklore its so unsettling ngl
Noses with "character" are fine.

Everbody has at least one part of their body or face that has "character". That's fine.

If your hooked, bumpy, sticky out nose is your biggest concern, lookswise, then there's a high chance that you are overall beautiful enough that your nose will not hold you back from anything you want to do in life, including getting and keeping a good (enough) sexual and romantic partner.

What will hold you back is if you start using your nose as an excuse to not socially interact with people that you are attracted to.
Please, never ever use your nose as an excuse. Plough ahead with confidence and optimism.

There was a survey that indicated that 96% of women thought that they were not beautiful. And yet, just doing a rough survey whilst out and about indicates that I'd rate a lot more than 4% of women as beautiful.
Reply 11
no i love them the more the better :wink:
Reply 12
no personally i love them the more the better
I'm ot a guy but when you look at a person, you don't find one unattractive feature about them and decide they're ugly. It's about what they look like all together, how their features sit with each other. So I think it would be pretty strange for a guy to completely write you off based on your nose, and if he did, good riddance.
most ppl like confidence

just own what you have and who you are

don't put yourself in the backfoot before even interacting
This is my stock response to most of these kinds of threads: Any guy who is so shallow as to reject you because your nose was the ’’wrong’’ shape is not someone you were going to have a long, deep, and happy relationship with anyway.

that’s definitely interesting and nice to hear!!
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Noses with "character" are fine.

Everbody has at least one part of their body or face that has "character". That's fine.

If your hooked, bumpy, sticky out nose is your biggest concern, lookswise, then there's a high chance that you are overall beautiful enough that your nose will not hold you back from anything you want to do in life, including getting and keeping a good (enough) sexual and romantic partner.

What will hold you back is if you start using your nose as an excuse to not socially interact with people that you are attracted to.
Please, never ever use your nose as an excuse. Plough ahead with confidence and optimism.

There was a survey that indicated that 96% of women thought that they were not beautiful. And yet, just doing a rough survey whilst out and about indicates that I'd rate a lot more than 4% of women as beautiful.

Thanks! I feel like I always compare myself (even when I don’t want to) to other people and feel like mine is the ugliest sometimes (it’s honestly not AS bad, but is on a bigger side). Definitely something I should work on more 😫😫
Thanks! I feel like I always compare myself (even when I don’t want to) to other people and feel like mine is the ugliest sometimes (it’s honestly not AS bad, but is on a bigger side). Definitely something I should work on more 😫😫

it's a beauty standard that's pushed onto us, we end up believing in it. there's no reason for these standards to exist. all types of nose are beautiful honestly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending