The Student Room Group

Risk of Pregnancy? PLEASE HELP!

Hi
My bf and I were kinda dry humping in a sense, I was wearing nothing and he was wearing his underwear and some pajama pants (Both were thin) He didn't ejaculate but he did have precum and Im scared that maybe that precum went through those layers and impregnated me?

This is because lately I have been very tired and exhausted plus I haven't been able to hold my bladder as well (Its embarrassing to say, but relevant I guess)

Could I be pregnant? Please help!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
My bf and I were kinda dry humping in a sense, I was wearing nothing and he was wearing his underwear and some pajama pants (Both were thin) He didn't ejaculate but he did have precum and Im scared that maybe that precum went through those layers and impregnated me?

This is because lately I have been very tired and exhausted plus I haven't been able to hold my bladder as well (Its embarrassing to say, but relevant I guess)

:facepalm2:
Reply 2
No.

Get a test to put your mind at ease if you want.
I think it's very unlikely that you could be pregnant, however, if there is still that worry that you could be then maybe buying a pregnancy test would be good. how long ago did you have sex? if it was yesterday then the morning after pill would be a great thing to take!
You're not pregnant, there's like a one in a million chance you'd get pregnant from a penis that isn't inside you never mind while one of you has clothes on. You might want to see a doctor about your symptoms though, as well as consider using enough protection to put your mind at ease if you ever do choose to have penetrative sex.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending