The Student Room Group

Friendhsip advice pls :)

So uhhh I am 16 and in year 11 and I got 2 friends but In school theres this big friendship group that has 6/7 girls in that I wanna be wit because I talk to some girls from that friendship group in lessons like twice a week. So uhm I wanna be their friends as I joke and talk to them and I feel like they have my personality and so I feel jealous when they all hang out and I am with my 2 friends as I feel lonely because everyone in my year has big friendships groups. Idk why but I be myself but I am sometimes shy when I talk to them cah I don't know if they actually like me as a friend.

Also I am going to sixth form in September so would want to be part of aa friendship group and not have only 2 friends because I would want fun and bantx too.

I also chat to them on snapchat when it was lockdown lst year and this years lockdown and we used to chat loads but I had no contact on snap now but I still talk to them like in lessons. I am not sure what to do because I do not want to regret not being their friends in the future.

The girls are loud and talk loads and I like that.As I got 2 weeks of school and sixth form transition work to do I feel like hanging out with thm now and being their friends for how much days we have for year 11 but.....

Someone please tell me how I could hang out with them and what I could talk about to them because I have no clue what to talk about lol

should I be their friends or no (big friendship group) ?

thanks for advice would be appreciated x
(edited 2 years ago)
bump
burmp
Reply 3
you have this
friends can be yours
have faith
have love
have life

jesus 2.0 xx
Original post by K_JILL21
you have this
friends can be yours
have faith
have love
have life

jesus 2.0 xx

ahh ok yh i mean
Original post by K_JILL21
you have this
friends can be yours
have faith
have love
have life

jesus 2.0 xx

ohhh ok yh
I was part of a big group in Sixth-form, but prior to this, I was in a group for 4/5 in Year 11, and before that I had 1 friend (my best friend).

How close are you with your current 2 friends OP? Being in a big group can be lonely unless you are close with 1 or 2 people in it. If you don't feel close to your current friends, try hanging out with the other group a little and see how you like it.
If you are close to your current friends, it should be a no-brainer. Just stick with them.
Personally, I prefer 1 or 2 close friends, but if you're unhappy in your current friendship, ask someone from the group if they'd mind you hanging out with them for a bit and see what it's like. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I was part of a big group in Sixth-form, but prior to this, I was in a group for 4/5 in Year 11, and before that I had 1 friend (my best friend).

How close are you with your current 2 friends OP? Being in a big group can be lonely unless you are close with 1 or 2 people in it. If you don't feel close to your current friends, try hanging out with the other group a little and see how you like it.
If you are close to your current friends, it should be a no-brainer. Just stick with them.
Personally, I prefer 1 or 2 close friends, but if you're unhappy in your current friendship, ask someone from the group if they'd mind you hanging out with them for a bit and see what it's like. :smile:

ohh ok nice and i am close to my 2 friends but i wanna join the big group because i am going sixth form and so i wanna be in a group and not alone rather to be with 2 friends which one friend is going to college and the other to sixth form. I really wanna join their group but not sure if its too late because i wanna join them but not sure how to?? If feel like me in a big group would suit idk why

but can someone give me advice on how could i hang out with the big group because i wanna join them plsss
Not all but some big friendship groups are fake and are you willing to risk your two friends for this
Original post by umchileanyways
Not all but some big friendship groups are fake and are you willing to risk your two friends for this

ohh i see yh but th friendship i wanna be in its not fake they don't make drama becuase they have been friends since year 9 anwyay

how could i hang out with them?
yh
bannan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending