The Student Room Group

unit 1 applied science chemistry jan 2021

Has anyone done the pearson 2021 jan chemistry paper?? i really want to know what will come on the paper and the 6 marker please i already did the 2 other papers if anyone wants to know the questions

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 23jooi
Has anyone done the pearson 2021 jan chemistry paper?? i really want to know what will come on the paper and the 6 marker please i already did the 2 other papers if anyone wants to know the questions

Can you please let us know what came up in biology and physics if u dont mind?
Original post by 23jooi

if you have any information on the other 2 papers that would be greatly appreciated!! I know that one of the 6 markers for the chemistry paper is regarding single, double, and triple bonds (particularly for carbon). And a question considering the dot and cross diagram of hydrogen bonding with flourine.
Reply 3
Original post by 23jooi

do you know what comes up for bio and physics?
hiii, can u tell me what is coming up in the bio, physics and chemistry exam pls. the 6 markers, any topics i should revise. thank u sm:smile:)))
Original post by fahima04x
hiii, can u tell me what is coming up in the bio, physics and chemistry exam pls. the 6 markers, any topics i should revise. thank u sm:smile:)))

for bio, the 6 marker came on WBC. can Some help me in chem and physics?
Original post by sonaferns
for bio, the 6 marker came on WBC. can Some help me in chem and physics?

io paper
lymphocytes and phagocytes functions and differences
ECG question pwave question
magnification question
light microscope advantages other than being cheaper and easy to use
why do neurotransmitters need to be reabsorbed?
drug f stops the reabsorption of serotonin how does this affect mood
why is the heart considered an organ?
Original post by strugglingwriter
if you have any information on the other 2 papers that would be greatly appreciated!! I know that one of the 6 markers for the chemistry paper is regarding single, double, and triple bonds (particularly for carbon). And a question considering the dot and cross diagram of hydrogen bonding with flourine.

what questions came on intermolecular forces and periodicity and trends??? please
what questions came on intermolecular forces and periodicity and trends??? please

i do chemistry tomorrow so ill tell you then. also have u done physics.
Even i have chemistry tomorrow and physics is on thursday.

i do chemistry tomorrow so ill tell you then. also have u done physics.
Even i have chemistry tomorrow and physics is on thursday.

What time do you have chemistry
Original post by 23jooi

what came up in physcis and chemistry
What time do you have chemistry

1.30pm.... wbu?
1.30pm.... wbu?

my chemistry is at 1pm ugh. ok physics i do at 9 so if urs isnt the same as mine, ill quickly message.
1.30pm.... wbu?

my chemistry is at 1pm ugh. ok physics i do at 9 so if urs isnt the same as mine, ill quickly message.

my physics is at 1pm... please send me the physics question as soon as ur done with it. It would mean a lot.
Im not sure but covalent bond of carbon might come as a 6 marker.
my physics is at 1pm... please send me the physics question as soon as ur done with it. It would mean a lot.
Im not sure but covalent bond of carbon might come as a 6 marker.

ill send them right away. my teacher hinted to us that the 6 marker would be emission spectra. Properties of Metal, Ionic
& Covalent Compounds
2. Strengths of Covalent
bonds (Single/double)
3. Intermolecular forces
4. Electron
Configuration/Orbitals
5. Periodicity/Trends
6. Oxidation States
7. Mole/Yield Calculations

with these topics coming up. i hope the the r girl replies
ill send them right away. my teacher hinted to us that the 6 marker would be emission spectra. Properties of Metal, Ionic
& Covalent Compounds
2. Strengths of Covalent
bonds (Single/double)
3. Intermolecular forces
4. Electron
Configuration/Orbitals
5. Periodicity/Trends
6. Oxidation States

Thanks

Any questions on intermolecules and periodicity /trends?
& Covalent Compounds
2. Strengths of Covalent
bonds (Single/double)
3. Intermolecular forces
4. Electron
Configuration/Orbitals
5. Periodicity/Trends
6. Oxidation States

hey, this 6 maker question might come
6 Mark question about the length and strength of single and double bond between c-c
C=c
C-br
hey, this 6 maker question might come
6 Mark question about the length and strength of single and double bond between c-c
C=c
C-br

any other topics ???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending