The Student Room Group

English Language paper 2 AQA November 2020

Can you tell me the questions and the writing in section B Plz for the 2020 English Language paper 2 AQA November 2020. Thx
Original post by Pheonix09
Can you tell me the questions and the writing in section B Plz for the 2020 English Language paper 2 AQA November 2020. Thx

Isnt it the touching the void and climbing meigi
Original post by STUDENTYR114EVER

Do

Original post by Pheonix09

Do you know the JUNE 2020 questions aqa -
hey can you tell me what all the questions were about please
Reply 4
Original post by STUDENTYR114EVER

But this is June 2020 . Is any one knows about November 2020 paper 2 English language pleaseeeeee🙏
Reply 5
Original post by Imannazi
But this is June 2020 . Is any one knows about November 2020 paper 2 English language pleaseeeeee🙏

june and november exams are the same
Reply 6
Hi did anyone do the nov 2020 paper (:
Reply 7
Hi does anyone know the questions for P2 touching void and climbing the Meiji?
Reply 8
Original post by MJH_2005
Hi does anyone know the questions for P2 touching void and climbing the Meiji?

Yh for Q2 it says 'both writers are accompanied by another person on their adventure:s-smilie:imon in source a and Marius in source b . Use details from both sources to write a summary of what you understand about the differences between the two companions, Simon and Marius. If u what the rest pm me
Original post by Nellie242
Yh for Q2 it says 'both writers are accompanied by another person on their adventure:s-smilie:imon in source a and Marius in source b . Use details from both sources to write a summary of what you understand about the differences between the two companions, Simon and Marius. If u what the rest pm me

do you have any idea what you’d write for question 4
Original post by blobfishhhhhhh
do you have any idea what you’d write for question 4

Did you find anything, I don't need the whole answer, just a couple of ideas. Thanks

I can't PM, could I give you my email or Instagram instead?
Original post by starlovingx
I can't PM, could I give you my email or Instagram instead?

I tried sending the pictures on here but it wouldn't work so if u really need them u can give me ur email or insta
(edited 2 years ago)
I tried sending the pictures on here but it wouldn't work so if u really need them u can give me ur email or insta

I managed to find the extracts online, but thank you!
Hey i have my English language paper 2 mock tmrw and i think it might be the 2020 paper dyu mind telling me the rest of the q’s
If anyone has or knows anyone who has the AQA a level psychology paper 2 2020 paper please lmk x
Reply 16
Original post by Theresam05
Hey i have my English language paper 2 mock tmrw and i think it might be the 2020 paper dyu mind telling me the rest of the q’s

hi sorry i cant pm u cause this account is new do you have lit and lang paper 2 and lit paper 1 as well you can send it to me on Instagram @chloemxgan if not then by email @treeisgood. My mocks are on Tuesday and I wanna do some practice before hand! And was the 2020 paper on ur mock just curious
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 17
hey ik the 40 marker question for the eng lang paper 2 and the extract is on the touching the void and climbing the mejji. the 40 marker is
Reply 18
Original post by chil3e
hi sorry i cant pm u cause this account is new do you have lit and lang paper 2 and lit paper 1 as well you can send it to me on Instagram @chloemxgan if not then by email @treeisgood. My mocks are on Tuesday and I wanna do some practice before hand! And was the 2020 paper on ur mock just curious

hey ik the 40 marker question for the eng lang paper 2 and the extract is on the touching the void and climbing the mejji. the 40 marker is 'people have become obsessed with travelling even further and faster. Travel is expensive, dangerous, damaging and a foolish waste of time.' write an article for a news website on this.
Reply 19
Original post by imc1805
hey ik the 40 marker question for the eng lang paper 2 and the extract is on the touching the void and climbing the mejji. the 40 marker is 'people have become obsessed with travelling even further and faster. Travel is expensive, dangerous, damaging and a foolish waste of time.' write an article for a news website on this.

mhm but my friend said he alr did the past paper with his teacher last year or sum so super confused rn

Quick Reply

Latest