The Student Room Group

Manchester physician associate entry 2022

hello all !!

as I am a fellow PA applicant at my first-choice university in my favourite city ever, i am still waiting to hear back from my interview like everybody else (i think?) and the waiting IS KILLLING ME!! manny on the map cmon please manchester let me hearing that good news XD

p.s to all the applicants that have applied to manchester, i am down for sharing a house with other PA students if i am to be accepted to hmu for that also!
Original post by chazlanc
hello all !!

as I am a fellow PA applicant at my first-choice university in my favourite city ever, i am still waiting to hear back from my interview like everybody else (i think?) and the waiting IS KILLLING ME!! manny on the map cmon please manchester let me hearing that good news XD

p.s to all the applicants that have applied to manchester, i am down for sharing a house with other PA students if i am to be accepted to hmu for that also!

Hi! Hope you’re doing well! I heard from Manchester a few hours ago (I got rejected), hope it’s better news for you though! X
Reply 2
i got rejected too.
Reply 3
i see some people have been put on a waiting list - how do you tell if this is the case? I havent had an email or anything from manchester :frown:
i see some people have been put on a waiting list - how do you tell if this is the case? I havent had an email or anything from manchester :frown:

Aww I’m sorry to hear that :frown: I’ve been put on a waiting list, I was able to see on UCAS track, there’s a little bit of feedback on the decision made. Hopefully you’re still able to get in x
Reply 5
Original post by Bluemuffin225
Aww I’m sorry to hear that :frown: I’ve been put on a waiting list, I was able to see on UCAS track, there’s a little bit of feedback on the decision made. Hopefully you’re still able to get in x

I dont know what you mean. The feedback doesn't mention any waiting list. Please read ALL of this information

Dear Mr L

Unfortunately, your application is no longer being considered by University of Manchester for Physician Associate Studies (Postgraduate MSc), A300.

University of Manchester may have decided not to offer you a place, or your application may have been withdrawn. Here are the details we have been given:

You were unsuccessful in the interview stage of our admissions process.

Decisions about individual applicants are made by individual universities and colleges. UCAS does not hold any further information about why you have been unsuccessful in this application.

If you would like feedback about this decision, you should contact University of Manchester directly. Please note that in order to comply with data protection legislation, they may not be able to discuss this with anyone else other than you.

If you’ve now had responses from everywhere you applied to, and haven’t received any offers, please read the following information to find out more about your options:

This is all Ive got in my letter. Is there where you find out if youre on the waiting list?
I dont know what you mean. The feedback doesn't mention any waiting list. Please read ALL of this information

Dear Mr L

Unfortunately, your application is no longer being considered by University of Manchester for Physician Associate Studies (Postgraduate MSc), A300.

University of Manchester may have decided not to offer you a place, or your application may have been withdrawn. Here are the details we have been given:

You were unsuccessful in the interview stage of our admissions process.

Decisions about individual applicants are made by individual universities and colleges. UCAS does not hold any further information about why you have been unsuccessful in this application.

If you would like feedback about this decision, you should contact University of Manchester directly. Please note that in order to comply with data protection legislation, they may not be able to discuss this with anyone else other than you.

If you’ve now had responses from everywhere you applied to, and haven’t received any offers, please read the following information to find out more about your options:

This is all Ive got in my letter. Is there where you find out if youre on the waiting list?

Hi, After the second paragraph, my letter has an additional paragraph saying that they had a high number of applicants and I interviewed well and have been placed on a waiting list. They also said to email them if I want to opt out of the waiting list and they would email me if any spaces became available x

Quick Reply

Latest