Reply 1
Hiya, yep I’m resitting. Good luck with writing
Original post by s8520
Hiya, yep I’m resitting. Good luck with writing

Heyyy how was it, could you give me some information please
Reply 3
Original post by naziathegirl
Heyyy how was it, could you give me some information please

It was honestly a lot nicer than i was expecting, a lot easier than past papers I’d done! The listening still wasn’t the easiest, but I’ve always found it the hardest, and personally I thought it was nicer than previous years. The reading was nice too. Personally I found the writing lush, like the qus were on such nice topics!! But that might just be because the topics that came up were defo my best topics :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by s8520
It was honestly a lot nicer than i was expecting, a lot easier than past papers I’d done! The listening still wasn’t the easiest, but I’ve always found it the hardest, and personally I thought it was nicer than previous years. The reading was nice too. Personally I found the writing lush, like the qus were on such nice topics!! But that might just be because the topics that came up were defo my best topics :smile:

hi, sorry to be a pain but (if you remember) could you tell me the topics or any questions you remember? I'm trying to help my girlfriend revise and i want to steer her in the right direction haha. thankyou!
Original post by s8520

yes i know i was pleased with reading
Reply 6
Do u remember the questions, it would rly help?
Reply 7
Original post by Hkaur112
Do u remember the questions, it would rly help?

honestly not really, but I do remember writing being about exercise/health maybe, I’ll let u know if I remember anything else
Reply 8
Original post by s8520
honestly not really, but I do remember writing being about exercise/health maybe, I’ll let u know if I remember anything else

Ok thank you so much I have french writing tmr n I’m rly stressing, any help will be very useful!
Original post by Hkaur112
Ok thank you so much I have french writing tmr n I’m rly stressing, any help will be very useful!

do you remember what your translations were (foundation
Reply 10
Does anyone remember anything about the french 2020 listening paper? I can help with the reading
Reply 11
Original post by idkausernameokay
Hey, I've dmed you :smile:

I can't reply yet :'( but thank you!!
For the writing -
1st 90 words is on work - your part time job, opinion of work, what work you have done recently, your preference for work in the future (you can find this on the aqa resources for higher writing)

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/assessment-materials-2021/AQA-8658-W-HT-Q-AM-2021.DOCX

2nd is on sport and health - I didn't answer this one so im not 100% sure sorry
150 words
- the problems of the environment in your area and how can you protect the environment in the future (question on the resource sheet again)
- why its good to be a young and a recent problem with your friends or family (on resource sheet)

the translation is also on the aqa resources for higher translation and is about someone who gives clothes to the homeless and went to the shopping centre with their centre.

Hope this helps a bit!!
Hey, is this for AQA higher November 2020? I have the exam TOMORROW and I know itʼs from Nov 2020. Thanks! Also, does anyone have any info about Nov 2020 reading? Any info would help massively, as my reading and writing exams are tomorrow 😭😭
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by emrands
I can't reply yet :'( but thank you!!
For the writing -
1st 90 words is on work - your part time job, opinion of work, what work you have done recently, your preference for work in the future (you can find this on the aqa resources for higher writing)

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/assessment-materials-2021/AQA-8658-W-HT-Q-AM-2021.DOCX

2nd is on sport and health - I didn't answer this one so im not 100% sure sorry
150 words
- the problems of the environment in your area and how can you protect the environment in the future (question on the resource sheet again)
- why its good to be a young and a recent problem with your friends or family (on resource sheet)

the translation is also on the aqa resources for higher translation and is about someone who gives clothes to the homeless and went to the shopping centre with their centre.

Hope this helps a bit!!

Hey, is this for AQA higher November 2020? I have the exam TOMORROW and I know itʼs from Nov 2020. Thanks! Also, does anyone have any info about Nov 2020 reading? Any info would help massively, as my reading and writing exams are tomorrow 😭😭
Original post by aaahelpplease

I have mine tomorrow and I have no idea of any of the questions. Are you able to remember any of the questions from the reading paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending