The Student Room Group

MA Postgraduate Social Work reference

Hi
I've just applied to do the MA Postgraduate SW and been offered an interview with Leeds Beckett and Sheffield University.
I know about the tests and the case studies which I expected but the issue is they want a reference from previous social work or social care employment or volunteering. My degree is a BA (Hons) Early Years and my placement was volunteering in a school . Would a reference from their be acceptable?
Reply 1
Original post by Ellatucker20
Hi
I've just applied to do the MA Postgraduate SW and been offered an interview with Leeds Beckett and Sheffield University.
I know about the tests and the case studies which I expected but the issue is they want a reference from previous social work or social care employment or volunteering. My degree is a BA (Hons) Early Years and my placement was volunteering in a school . Would a reference from their be acceptable?

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be. As long as you meet the criteria which clearly you have as you have an interview, and you are able to provide sound referees go for it and good luck 😁

Quick Reply

Latest