The Student Room Group

what is the best anime

my favorite is mha or black butler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I enjoyed watching Danganronpa and Higurashi. Hard to plainly state which is the best anime 😉😊.
Right now I am really vibing with black clover
Reply 3
i know right
evangelion has to be my fave, but so far re:zero is pretty interesting (i'm still on s1 though)
Reply 5
isn't black clover on Netflix
Dont really have a 'best' anime but i really liked demon slayer. the art style was really good. one of my favourite newer one would be talentless nana, cant wait for a seson 2 of that!
death note was amazingg
Reply 9
Original post by Spelunker
Dont really have a 'best' anime but i really liked demon slayer. the art style was really good. one of my favourite newer one would be talentless nana, cant wait for a seson 2 of that!

i already watch all of demon slayer
Reply 10
Original post by sallyws8

I love both Ciel and Sebastian and the setting of the anime environment. It's wonderful how real-life events are intertwined with fiction.

Lol my hero is good but defo not the best.i would say vinland saga or hunter x hunter but saying the best anime is a hard thing because there are loads of categories of different anime if we had to say the best adventure animr then hunter x hunter for sure
i already watch all of demon slayer

i've only watched the first season, is there a second one? i was watching on netflix so i just stopped when i couldn't find anymore.
Reply 13
Original post by Ni fa
I love both Ciel and Sebastian and the setting of the anime environment. It's wonderful how real-life events are intertwined with fiction.

my favorite person from black buter is grell
Naruto, hands down. Honestly, when he got married, it was like he was an old friend.
Mha? Not so muchh
isn't black clover on Netflix

not too sure. But if you are into shounen, u should defo watch it.
Death Note.
Reply 17
Original post by Coolboy13
not too sure. But if you are into shounen, u should defo watch it.

thanks for telling me
ALSO my favourite tear-jerking anime would be Orange. i was balling after that one.
why does that sound so scary, the way you've put it :biggrin:

Original post by sufys12
Death Note.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending