The Student Room Group

Learning Python

Anyone else just starting to learn Python? Just wanted to maybe find someone to chat about it with. Not rly started yet but I've got a conditional from Manchester to do cs w an industrial year but haven't taken cs a level or gcse so thought I'd try and learn a little over the summer so I'm not completely clueless, anyone else? x
I took basic python in uni. Tbh it’s really easy and not hard at all. U can nail python by practicing on problems. I use pycharm to solve the code. But defiantly a good choice to start with python.
Reply 2
Original post by _sharmila_t
Anyone else just starting to learn Python? Just wanted to maybe find someone to chat about it with. Not rly started yet but I've got a conditional from Manchester to do cs w an industrial year but haven't taken cs a level or gcse so thought I'd try and learn a little over the summer so I'm not completely clueless, anyone else? x

Python is a good starter language as its rather human readable. however in terms of what most people get taught at uni in my experience so far is Java, PHP, SQL and HTML
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending