The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Accommodation (part 2...)

do all halls have a board to pin up calendars / posters / pictures- you know the ones you put the push pins into? thanks :-)
Original post by bearsrcool123
do all halls have a board to pin up calendars / posters / pictures- you know the ones you put the push pins into? thanks :-)

Hello,

I can't speak for all the halls but my accommodation in the first year, which was Archers Road, we all had pinboards. From visiting my friends in different halls they all seemed to also have a pinboard. If you have a particular hall in mind I can find out for you :smile: but I think the majority of University accommodations will provide you with one.

Alicja,
4th year Student Ambassador
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Uni of Southampton Students
Hello,

I can't speak for all the halls but my accommodation in the first year, which was Archers Road, we all had pinboards. From visiting my friends in different halls they all seemed to also have a pinboard. If you have a particular hall in mind I can find out for you :smile: but I think the majority of University accommodations will provide you with one.

Alicja,

ah thanks for your help! i'm hoping to stay at glen eyre / wessex lane :-)
Original post by bearsrcool123
ah thanks for your help! i'm hoping to stay at glen eyre / wessex lane :-)

No problem, I spoke to some fellow students who stayed in these halls and they all had pinboards. Hope that helps :smile:

Alicja,
Every official uni accommodation I've been in had one. Glen, Archers, Wessex and Mayfield.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending