The Student Room Group

Got my Pfizer-BioNTech Freedom Shot Today....

.... Have you guys been vaccinated.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got a flu one? Close enough aye.
Reply 2
Nope I'm young and healthy so simply will never need it. I'm also not scared to leave the house because of a lil virus
Original post by alex282
Nope I'm young and healthy so simply will never need it. I'm also not scared to leave the house because of a lil virus

More space next to the pool in the Balearics for me then.
Reply 4
Original post by imlikeahermit
More space next to the pool in the Balearics for me then.

Nope, all those who took the jab arent allowed to go on holiday now. If you ever are then you will be paying double as they will be struggling to run at a profit without all the smart people that dont inject the experimental drugs so prices will skyrocket
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by alex282
Nope, all those who took the jab arent allowed to go on holiday now. If you ever are then you will be paying double as they will be struggling to run at a profit without all the smart people that dont inject the experimental drugs so prices will skyrocket

I'm struggling to understand any part of this paragraph.
Original post by alex282

Original post by Vapordave
I'm struggling to understand any part of this paragraph.

Glad it wasn’t just me. Doesn’t make any sense.
I suspect what alex is saying is that there are so many millions and millions and millions of people who are refusing the Investigational vaccines that if they were to try and prevent all those people going abroad via vaccine passporting etc then business galore would go out of business without all their custom. Hence passporting and similar measures are counter-productive. Same goes for the ridiculous system of having to buy approved Covid tests and pay for hotel isolation on return from holidays which can add £1000s to the price of your holiday. All highly prescriptive.

They seek to win by attrition. To force us into the RNA vaccines by removing privileges and freedoms. Some fickle people will fall for that but I'll warrant millions won't. It would be a shame not to be able to go abroad for sure, but nowhere near as bad as finding I've taken an un-fully-tested vaccine that affects my life in years to come.

I can happily find enjoyment and peace in just "being". Being in and around nature. Never leaving my country.

TBH the very fact that they would seek to force people to take the vaccines in such a despicable manner pretty much tells me all I need to know about them. Good medical treatments and solutions aren't pushed through aggression and attrition and coercion imo.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by alex282

alex, are you just clued in to every vaccination tsr thread to spread your conspiracy theroies?
if u got phfizer then good luck, i had it and felt a huge pain in my underarm for like 3 days
Original post by modsdontbanme
if u got phfizer then good luck, i had it and felt a huge pain in my underarm for like 3 days

stop scaring me pls 😭 i just got mine today
Original post by alex282

Tbf, the NHS guy who gave me the jab lol, he asked me are you taking part in any clinical trials? I said no.

He said well.... Other than this one......

😂😂😂😂😂🏆
Original post by Spelunker
alex, are you just clued in to every vaccination tsr thread to spread your conspiracy theroies?

Yeah ngl, I thought this was going to be a pretty non scandalous post lol.

I mean clearly it's been 6-7 months... Pfizer/Az/Moderna, none of them profit if we all die from the vaccine lol.
Original post by alex282

I'm only answering this because I feel like there is some economics in here.

OK so your saying holidays will be more exclusive...but that doesn't make sense, because that would mean only the more tame, follow the line type citizens would go on holiday. Like those that try to trust the science with a pinch of science salt..... Lol.

Meaning you would have more boring people on holiday.... Ones unwilling to take risks with deadly Asian viral infections lol. That would than probably cause deflation, rather than inflation. Since all the bold and i presume woke risk takers would be back in the UK, at fancier destinations like skegness at the beach having the time of their bold and risky lives?
no but I won't be getting it anyway
Original post by Realitysreflexx
OK so your saying holidays will be more exclusive...but that doesn't make sense, because that would mean only the more tame, follow the line type citizens would go on holiday. Like those that try to trust the science with a pinch of science salt..... Lol.

Right but you're forgetting that every country will be chock full of its own citizens who are refusing the vaccines.

So passporting is really all rather silly isn't it?!
Original post by PilgrimOfTruth
Right but you're forgetting that every country will be chock full of its own citizens who are refusing the vaccines.

So passporting is really all rather silly isn't it?!

Some would say it’s a form of natural selection.
Original post by Hazzz01
stop scaring me pls 😭 i just got mine today

Don't worry too much! I got mine last week and symptoms really differ. There was a pain where I was vaccinated a little bit and a bit of chills, but otherwise you'll be perfectly fine!
Nope and I'm not gonna.
Original post by JoshDarnIt_
Nope and I'm not gonna.

Good grief. Two holiday beds in this thread alone!

Quick Reply

Latest