The Student Room Group

A level business paper 3 2020

Does anyone know anything about this paper questions etc its the one with the sunport case study
Reply 1
Original post by rowan8J
Does anyone know anything about this paper questions etc its the one with the sunport case study

For Anys PMs about this i cant respond because my account is too new. i haven't sat the paper but am expecting to
Original post by rowan8J

did you find out anything about it? I am due to sit the paper tomorrow!
Original post by hollymarsden1

How did u find it. I liked the 20 marker on leadership although I not sure if I linked it to profit margins enough... can u remember the 16 markers? I found it rly hard to link to the case study due to it being food and not rly giving a lot of useful information 🤷🏼*♀️
(edited 2 years ago)

How did u find it. I liked the 20 marker on leadership although I not sure if I linked it to profit margins enough... can u remember the 16 markers? I found it rly hard to link to the case study due to it being food
Original post by Crazylion2
How did u find it. I liked the 20 marker on leadership although I not sure if I linked it to profit margins enough... can u remember the 16 markers? I found it rly hard to link to the case study due to it being food

I only remember the first 16 marker on the paper the one about cheaper suppliers, I liked the paper in general. I managed to link the case study in the first 2 12 markers though which I am happy about, especially the multi domestic one. I cant rly remember the 2nd half of the paper but if u do it might jog my memory!
I only remember the first 16 marker on the paper the one about cheaper suppliers, I liked the paper in general. I managed to link the case study in the first 2 12 markers though which I am happy about, especially the multi domestic one. I cant rly remember the 2nd half of the paper but if u do it might jog my memory!

I remember the 12 marker about CSR, then was the one about share price a 12 marker too? How did you link the cheaper suppliers one? I rly feel like I haven’t got the context marks 🤦🏼*♀️ Tbh I don’t remember all of it but overall I don’t think it was too bad but I was so tight for time too!
(edited 2 years ago)
I remember the 12 marker about CSR, then was the one about share price a 12 marker too? How did you link the cheaper suppliers one? I rly feel like I haven’t got the context marks 🤦🏼*♀️ Tbh I don’t remember all of it but overall I don’t think it was too bad but I was so tight for time too!

do you remember the questions in paper 1 and paper 2
Original post by causeilikeit
do you remember the questions in paper 1 and paper 2

No sorry I did those ages ago! They weren’t too bad though - look at the AQA 2021 released resources as some of those are 2020 questions.
No sorry I did those ages ago! They weren’t too bad though - look at the AQA 2021 released resources as some of those are 2020 questions.

okay! thank you1 do they have the same questions as what were in the exam?
okay! thank you1 do they have the same questions as what were in the exam?

Yeah some of them are 2020. A lot are older papers too but you can pick them out if u have the other papers printed. I just made sure I did them all, that’s the most prepared u can be
Yeah some of them are 2020. A lot are older papers too but you can pick them out if u have the other papers printed. I just made sure I did them all, that’s the most prepared u can be

thank you so so much!

Hi i think that I’m sitting this paper tomorrow... the CSR and suppliers question. Can you remember the questions or the name of the case study? Thank you so much!
thank you so so much!

Hi do you know the questions on CSR/ suppliers or the name of the case study?!

Quick Reply

Latest