The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion

Has anybody heard back from LCF for applied psychology in fashion for 21/22?
Original post by Anonymous
Has anybody heard back from LCF for applied psychology in fashion for 21/22?

It depends on how long ago have you applied for. Just bear in your mind, LCF is a very popular choice for any fashion subjects. If you had applied before the January deadline, you should be able to receive your answer by now. If you did, try to chase them up
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by GatoMessi
It depends on how long ago have you applied for. Just bear in your mind, LCF is a very popular choice for any fashion subjects. If you had applied before the January deadline, you should be able to receive your answer by now. If you did, try to chase them up

I applied like a month ago, I'll wait for a while. Thank you! :smile:
i have! still haven't heard back!
Reply 4
Original post by wlllmscasey
i have! still haven't heard back!

Oh! When did you apply?
Original post by Anonymous
Oh! When did you apply?

a little before the may 15 deadline. have you heard anything? still havent just yet
Reply 6
Original post by wlllmscasey
a little before the may 15 deadline. have you heard anything? still havent just yet

I applied around the same time as well. I haven't heard anything from them yet :frown:
Has anybody heard anything yet? I applied before the May 15th deadline but still havent had a response.
Hey, is anyone currently studying MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion? I would really appreciate some insight. I'm currently doing my bachelor in psychology, but I'm interested in fashion and was wondering if this degree requires fashion design skills etc like a proper fashion degree would or the focus is more on the psychology behind it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending