The Student Room Group

How well do you know your own personality? Are you bold, reckless, or kind? Survey ab

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Done!

I have the completion code, what do i do with it now?
Original post by pwk123
Done!

I have the completion code, what do i do with it now.

You will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher automatically!
Original post by IsabelPuebla
You will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher automatically!

Many thanks for participating!!!!!!!!!
Original post by pwk123
Done!

Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!! you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher.
How well do you know your own personality? Are you bold, reckless, or kind?

If you are a fluent English speaker aged 18-55, please consider taking part in our online research study. We are investigating how we might measure personality in different ways using questionnaires and novel methods.

To participate, click on the link from your laptop/desktop computer https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/DBCF1390-0148-45B7-80BE-640A101EE0FE

You will be asked to complete a series of questionnaires and reaction time tests which will take approximately 45 minutes. Upon completion, you can be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher or awarded 6 subject pool credits (Swansea University students via Participant Pool).
Attachment not found
What's the email I need to send the completion code to?
Original post by baguetteboy28

[email protected]

Thank you!

[email protected]

Thank you!

Thank you for your participation!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by IsabelPuebla
[email protected]

Thank you for your participation!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem. Was actually pretty fun lol
No problem. Was actually pretty fun lol

Thanks again and good luck
Original post by pwk123
Done!

Please, email [email protected] so they can contact you.
https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/DBCF1390-0148-45B7-80BE-640A101EE0FE

I will be thankfull if you can take part in my survey and I will participate in yours :smile:
If you are a fluent English speaker aged 18-55, please consider taking part in our online research study. We are investigating how we might measure personality in different ways using questionnaires and novel methods.

To participate, click on the link from your laptop/desktop computer https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/6FC1A863-0F8A-437C-89E3-6137CB4A0412

You will be asked to complete a series of questionnaires and reaction time tests which will take approximately 45 minutes. Upon completion, you can be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher or awarded 6 subject pool credits (Swansea University students via Participant Pool).

[Email removed]
This research has been approved by the Research Ethics Committee, College of Human and Health Sciences, Swansea University.
(edited 2 years ago)
Experiment Not Available

The experiment has been disabled by the experiment owner.

Please return to the instructions that the experiment owner has sent you.

this
Original post by HoldThisL
this

Hello there, I manage to get a new link because the old one had technical issues, could you please do my survey?

To participate, click on the link from your laptop/desktop computer https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/6FC1A863-0F8A-437C-89E3-6137CB4A0412
Upon completion, you can be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher or awarded 6 subject pool credits (Swansea University students via Participant Pool).

Please email [email protected] to send them the response code.
This research has been approved by the Research Ethics Committee, College of Human and Health Sciences, Swansea University.

[Email removed]
(edited 2 years ago)
No offence but this seems dodgy I don't want to click the link.
This is the third post I've seen with that exact same message.
Original post by Qxi.xli
No offence but this seems dodgy I don't want to click the link.
This is the third post I've seen with that exact same message.

although it looks pretty legit, it actually doesn't list op on the researchers info page

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending