USB

What devices do you have currently?
phone

Laptops researched:
Laptop 1 - HP Stream 11.6in Celeron 2GB 32GB Cloudbook

Laptop 2 -

Laptop 3 -

Additional Comments:
Not much of a laptop expert (as I have a desktop) but I've looked on currys and this one seems to fall within your requirements it's got a Ryzen 3 processor which I've heard are really good, 4gb RAM, a 128gb SSD which are a lot faster than a regular hard drive, it has a full HD screen and a years subscription to microsoft office https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-ideapad-3-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-3-128-gb-ssd-grey-10209091-pdt.html.
If you don't mind having an older laptop it might be worth while looking at CeX they have a bunch of older Macbooks that are under 400 as well as some laptops that are probably even cheaper than that and they all come with a 2 year warrantee
Reply 2
Original post by TinyPizza128
Not much of a laptop expert (as I have a desktop) but I've looked on currys and this one seems to fall within your requirements it's got a Ryzen 3 processor which I've heard are really good, 4gb RAM, a 128gb SSD which are a lot faster than a regular hard drive, it has a full HD screen and a years subscription to microsoft office https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-ideapad-3-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-3-128-gb-ssd-grey-10209091-pdt.html.
If you don't mind having an older laptop it might be worth while looking at CeX they have a bunch of older Macbooks that are under 400 as well as some laptops that are probably even cheaper than that and they all come with a 2 year warrantee

thankyou, thats really helpfull xx
Original post by Levi-Jai
thankyou, thats really helpfull xx

you're welcome

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending