The Student Room Group

I keep "asking the universe" questions, and weird things always happen?

so, I might sound incredibly stupid throughout this post... sorry about that

ANYWAYS
so I keep saying "if I see ____, it means ____ happened."
(+ note that I do NOT want the thing I'm asking about to happen/have happened)
And these things that I "see" are very random.

The first time I tried, I said "if I see a black and white cat, it means ____ happened." And I saw a black and white cat. Then I asked for a grey cat, SPECIFICALLY WITH ORANGE EYES, and I saw one a few minutes later.

Yesterday I said if I see a panda, blah blah blah, then I saw a panda (on my for you page). Then right after that I said "if I see a crow, blalala" and a few minutes later I saw a crow.

Am I going insane, are these just coincidences, or is the universe actually replying ..?

again, I might sound incredibly stupid, but I'm actually freaking out because I really don't want the "thing" I asked about to happen.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
update: it happened again :dry:
Similar things have happened to me
Reply 3
Original post by umchileanyways
Similar things have happened to me

thank god I'm not the only one :s-smilie:
i think it might literally be a coincidence because 'the universe' doesn't speak, it's not a being, so it won't do anything in your life because it can't.
Original post by Anonymous

ANYWAYS

The first time I tried, I said "if I see a black and white cat, it means ____ happened." And I saw a black and white cat. Then I asked for a grey cat, SPECIFICALLY WITH ORANGE EYES, and I saw one a few minutes later.

Yesterday I said if I see a panda, blah blah blah, then I saw a panda (on my for you page). Then right after that I said "if I see a crow, blalala" and a few minutes later I saw a crow.

Am I going insane, are these just coincidences, or is the universe actually replying ..?

again, I might sound incredibly stupid, but I'm actually freaking out because I really don't want the "thing" I asked about to happen.

What about if you said "If I see _____, it means _____ WON'T happen"? :wink:
Reply 6
i think it might literally be a coincidence because 'the universe' doesn't speak, it's not a being, so it won't do anything in your life because it can't.

I get what you mean, and I personally thing you're right, but there's been so many and it's making me freak out :frown: what I "ask to see" is so specific and so random I don't understand how I always see them when I ask for it
Reply 7
Original post by PhoenixFortune
What about if you said "If I see _____, it means _____ WON'T happen"? :wink:

I've tried a few times but it didn't happen as much :frown: ill try again though, hopefully it works :redface:
I get what you mean, and I personally thing you're right, but there's been so many and it's making me freak out :frown: what I "ask to see" is so specific and so random I don't understand how I always see them when I ask for it

Dw I get what you mean!! I'd panic too if something like that kept happening to me

ANYWAYS

This is the truth and reality of manifestation! Monitor your thoughts for what you believe will appear!
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
This is the truth and reality of manifestation! Monitor your thoughts for what you believe will appear!

Does this count towards things you don't want to happen? I've been really anxious about something and keep imagining that it's happened, now I'm afraid that I've manifested it :frown:
Does this count towards things you don't want to happen? I've been really anxious about something and keep imagining that it's happened, now I'm afraid that I've manifested it :frown:

It does unfortunately so try and not think about it or imagine positive scenarios instead!
I've been stressing about this for months, guess my life is ruined lol
I never really believed in manifestation, but this stuff is really freaking me out. guess I've ruined my life lol. thank you tho :smile:

ANYWAYS

Generally manifestations don't work for unitentional negative thoughts, so don't worry.
I've been stressing about this for months, guess my life is ruined lol

If it hasn’t happened yet then it isn’t set in stone and it’s never too late to turn your mindset around. It doesn’t matter what you thought yesterday, how do you choose to be NOW.
Original post by Qxi.xli
Generally manifestations don't work for unitentional negative thoughts, so don't worry.

if this is true, thank goodness :biggrin:
If it hasn’t happened yet then it isn’t set in stone and it’s never too late to turn your mindset around. It doesn’t matter what you thought yesterday, how do you choose to be NOW.

but the thing is.. I don't know if it's happened yet.. I have no way of finding out until the aftermath :frown: I also don't know how to change my mindset, I try convincing myself nothing will happen but my never listens :frown:
but the thing is.. I don't know if it's happened yet.. I have no way of finding out until the aftermath :frown: I also don't know how to change my mindset, I try convincing myself nothing will happen but my never listens :frown:

Well if you don’t know the aftermath then stop imagining negative scenarios. I’m not saying to just eliminate all worry and anxiety as that’s easier said than done but what you can do is eliminate playing negative scenarios in your head. You can easily catch yourself doing it and stop.
(edited 2 years ago)
Well if you don’t know the aftermath then stop imagining negative scenarios. I’m not saying to just eliminate all worry and anxiety as that’s easier said than done but what you can do is eliminate playing negative scenarios in your head. You can easily catch yourself doing it and stop.

alright, I'll try doing that. thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending