The Student Room Group

I hate being a woman - how can I be less angry?

Disclaimer: I don´t want to offend anyone, men or women or anyone else - I just wrote this in the heat of passion and if there are generalisations, they are not intended. Just needed to get this off my chest:
I (20) just masturbated for 2 hours straight, desperately trying to get an orgasm after months - and of course, because my female **** body is created for producing ugly **** children, and not for my own enjoyment, it didn´t work again.
I´ve never had an orgasm with any of my boyfriends, while they seamlessly had the time of their lives. Although they always asked me how I would feel better, paid attention to me. Nada.
Now my hand hurts and I´m about to have a mental breakdown because literally, in the hospital i was born, it was ONLY boys. That´s a joke. And my mother thought until my birth that I would be a boy because the doctors predicted that. Yet I am freaking cursed. I love Ps4, ´boy´ games, skateboarding, dressing casually, exactly the same stuff boys my age like - but of course they always want a relationship with me, it gets awkward and I have to end the friendship and I´m alone again. And I know if I was ´ugly´ or a boy, they wouldn´t want a relationship. But no, my genetics, my freaking looks which say NOTHING about me attracts them. Not my personality, no, men all care about looks; maybe afterwards about personality; but it´s just sad.
I was just looking for a flat, and I had to calculate all the dumb ridiculous factors - no side street, because women get raped, women get sexually assaulted (but oh, that happens everywhere, even on a main street, one week ago a man followed me home in broad daylight shouting after me, how he wanted my **; successful actresses and singers get sexualised, we´re all just objects to a large amount of society (but oh, not all men, how dare I not mention this!!).
I´m sick of it. I wish I had just been born a man. I don´t want children; I´ll always be criticised for this (oh, but women should have at least one child while it´s perfectly fine for men to not want children or have 100 children, because they all leave anyway and women have to sit at home nursing this ****, as if we have nothing better to do than changing **** in diapers).
I was walking with a friend to the computer store, wanting to get me a new laptop; I know more about this stuff than him, but still the MALE seller only paid attention to my MALE friend, only making eye contact with him, ALTHOUGH I SAID I WANT TO BUY THE FREAKING LAPTOP AND I ASKED the questions).
I achieved more in life than my male friends, work harder, only got A´s, got into one of the best universities in the world, but still, somehow everything assumes that men are smarter and better than women just because they have a penis. What? Is there another brain in their penises or what, or WHY are women considered less competent.

I didn´t want to offend anyone in this post; I have wonderful male friends who are also feminists, but sadly, about 50 percent of our society seems to be mysgonist. Or else I can´t explain why me and my girlfriends and all other women- students (I avoid the term female) have to face sexual harassment on a daily basis. Why rapists don´t get life-long jailtime. WHY? Why don´t rapists get life-long jailtime? Why is rape in this society so ok? And that´s only when it gets proven, else the rapist just walks around, raping other women.
I´m afraid in my own room, because I fear men watching me through my window, taking pictures when I´m in a towel (which is sadly a very real fear, because this also happened to other students!!!!9.
I mean, being a woman by itself is ********, is worse enough - periods, pregnancy, no freaking orgasms or at lest less orgasms than men, we lose our societal worth after 40, men date women half their age, the rest just dies alone.
But on top of this come these societal factors: being viewed as less worthy, less competent, and the normalisation of sexual assault.
AND HALF THE WORLD CONSTITUTES WOMEN!!! Why doesn´t anything freaking change.
Am I the only one who gets angry at this injustice? How do you channel your anger? I get this angry every time I´m sexually harassed or I´m on my period - where I just think how unfair it is to bleed monthly; although I don´t even want to have children -.-
How to channel my anger?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Seek therapy
being a man is worse.
Women wished they could be born men and men wished they could be born women; the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side so just appreciate what you have.
Original post by Anonymous
Women wished they could be born men and men wished they could be born women; the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side so just appreciate what you have.

I do think being a man is worse. The average woman in UK has it better.
I do think being a man is worse. The average woman in UK has it better.

say that to the half a million women who were assaulted in 2019 compared to the 50,000 men. Not saying men deserve it, but it's obvious who commits these vile crimes.
Being a man in this case sucks too as you accuse every man for being a potential rapist while you have about 20% chance to be a victim of "some kind" of sexual violence (not just rape), and that's statistically most likely to be done by someone you've known previously.
Anyway hating about 50% of the whole world is plain deluded and while rape is very serious, your feelings should be consulted with a therapist rather than validated because this is not good for you and it doesn't reflect reality.
Reply 7
Not saying men deserve it, but it's obvious who commits these vile crimes.

Erm, about 50,000 women do?
Being a man in this case sucks too as you accuse every man for being a potential rapist while you have about 20% chance to be a victim of "some kind" of sexual violence (not just rape), and that's statistically most likely to be done by someone you've known previously.
Anyway hating about 50% of the whole world is plain deluded and while rape is very serious, your feelings should be consulted with a therapist rather than validated because this is not good for you and it doesn't reflect reality.

Being a man is worse because you are more likely to be accused of committing a vile crime instead of being on the receiving end, I see. Most men have never been accused of rape, and even in terms of actual rapists barely any are convicted. And I don't know how having a 20% chance (which is high) of experiencing a completely horrible event most likely through someone who you already know and probably trust to some extent is meant to be reassuring?
It's not okay to hate men, but it's fine to acknowledge the many ways that women have it worse, as well as work to fix them.
Being a man is worse because you are more likely to be accused of committing a vile crime instead of being on the receiving end, I see. Most men have never been accused of rape, and even in terms of actual rapists barely any are convicted. And I don't know how having a 20% chance (which is high) of experiencing a completely horrible event most likely through someone who you already know and probably trust to some extent is meant to be reassuring?
It's not okay to hate men, but it's fine to acknowledge the many ways that women have it worse, as well as work to fix them.

I said it sucks too, not that it's worse. It definitely isn't. However OP is being incredibly unfair by demonising half of the world's population. I see this more and more often, and trust me, when so many women try to make you look like a monster even if you've never done anything wrong, it ****s you up mentally. If you're told that you're evil and everyone's scared of you just because you were born with the wrong chromosome then you start believing it, and that's what also leads to criminal activity.

Rape is horrible, however, creating divisions between the two sexes based on fear and hate is not the way to fix the issue.
Disclaimer: I don´t want to offend anyone, men or women or anyone else - I just wrote this in the heat of passion and if there are generalisations, they are not intended. Just needed to get this off my chest:
I (20) just masturbated for 2 hours straight, desperately trying to get an orgasm after months - and of course, because my female **** body is created for producing ugly **** children, and not for my own enjoyment, it didn´t work again.
I´ve never had an orgasm with any of my boyfriends, while they seamlessly had the time of their lives. Although they always asked me how I would feel better, paid attention to me. Nada.
Now my hand hurts and I´m about to have a mental breakdown because literally, in the hospital i was born, it was ONLY boys. That´s a joke. And my mother thought until my birth that I would be a boy because the doctors predicted that. Yet I am freaking cursed. I love Ps4, ´boy´ games, skateboarding, dressing casually, exactly the same stuff boys my age like - but of course they always want a relationship with me, it gets awkward and I have to end the friendship and I´m alone again. And I know if I was ´ugly´ or a boy, they wouldn´t want a relationship. But no, my genetics, my freaking looks which say NOTHING about me attracts them. Not my personality, no, men all care about looks; maybe afterwards about personality; but it´s just sad.
I was just looking for a flat, and I had to calculate all the dumb ridiculous factors - no side street, because women get raped, women get sexually assaulted (but oh, that happens everywhere, even on a main street, one week ago a man followed me home in broad daylight shouting after me, how he wanted my **; successful actresses and singers get sexualised, we´re all just objects to a large amount of society (but oh, not all men, how dare I not mention this!!).
I´m sick of it. I wish I had just been born a man. I don´t want children; I´ll always be criticised for this (oh, but women should have at least one child while it´s perfectly fine for men to not want children or have 100 children, because they all leave anyway and women have to sit at home nursing this ****, as if we have nothing better to do than changing **** in diapers).
I was walking with a friend to the computer store, wanting to get me a new laptop; I know more about this stuff than him, but still the MALE seller only paid attention to my MALE friend, only making eye contact with him, ALTHOUGH I SAID I WANT TO BUY THE FREAKING LAPTOP AND I ASKED the questions).
I achieved more in life than my male friends, work harder, only got A´s, got into one of the best universities in the world, but still, somehow everything assumes that men are smarter and better than women just because they have a penis. What? Is there another brain in their penises or what, or WHY are women considered less competent.

I didn´t want to offend anyone in this post; I have wonderful male friends who are also feminists, but sadly, about 50 percent of our society seems to be mysgonist. Or else I can´t explain why me and my girlfriends and all other women- students (I avoid the term female) have to face sexual harassment on a daily basis. Why rapists don´t get life-long jailtime. WHY? Why don´t rapists get life-long jailtime? Why is rape in this society so ok? And that´s only when it gets proven, else the rapist just walks around, raping other women.
I´m afraid in my own room, because I fear men watching me through my window, taking pictures when I´m in a towel (which is sadly a very real fear, because this also happened to other students!!!!9.
I mean, being a woman by itself is ********, is worse enough - periods, pregnancy, no freaking orgasms or at lest less orgasms than men, we lose our societal worth after 40, men date women half their age, the rest just dies alone.
But on top of this come these societal factors: being viewed as less worthy, less competent, and the normalisation of sexual assault.
Am I the only one who gets angry at this injustice? How do you channel your anger? I get this angry every time I´m sexually harassed or I´m on my period - where I just think how unfair it is to bleed monthly; although I don´t even want to have children -.-
How to channel my anger?

but women live longer and men have lots of other issues women don't

please go to counselling x

How to channel my anger?

You don't need counselling. You are 100% correct and your feelings are valid. I never really noticed it much before I got to uni but then looking back...the sexism and misogyny in high school was ****ing disgusting. Anyway, first seminar in uni we learned about gender and feminism and then as I learned more and more and paid attention the angrier I got. Women are literally brought up not to upset men and when you think about it, motherhood is forced on us from such a young age. There's so much i could say about this-the whole saying of "girls mature faster than boys". No, they don't. Girls are punished from an early age for things that boys are allowed to get away with- this is just one in a million things to speak about. I even wrote a dissertation on it. You are 100% valid in your feelings to not want kids, I'm exactly the same. But tell anyone that and it's like what?! I refuse to give up my life to raise something just to make society happy. It's fine for men to want kids but not for women. Because women must want something to care for right? no, it's trying to force women back into housewives who must obey their husbands because who looks after kids and who ****s off to the pub to watch football? One thing that always gets me with the whole "you must have kids" thing is that when you don't have any, parents talk about them like the sun shines out of their arse but then as soon as you say you are pregnant the attitude changes. It's almost like they are happy that you are also trapped with them now. Do you watch The handmaids tale by any chance? But yeah, the whole gender/sexism/childfree thing is another thing we can go on speaking about.
if the term "dramatic much" was a person, it would be you
women have it way easier. women can't even get homeless just work as a prostitute or people will have sympathy take you in(as long as you are not on drugs)

they can show off their body and get attention: likes,followers
Reply 14
Everyone has different experiences. I've actually had quite a lot of privileges being a woman. I was able to apply to programs such as Women In Business, which obviously men cannot apply to. In fact, I would say 80% of my CV is filled with jobs/internships that were given to me because of my gender. You need to realise that there are privileges in both genders. Men don't have it easier than women, and women don't have it easier than men
OP definitely not a real person. Very high-effort attempt though :yy:
Original post by Theloniouss
OP definitely not a real person. Very high-effort attempt though :yy:

It looks real but I do not believe they are 20. More like a 16 year old
Reply 17
Need a better vibrator.

Being perfectly objective here... I'm not convinced that being accused of rape, is worse than actually being raped.
being a man is worse.

As a man myself, that's b0llocks.

Latest

Trending

Trending