The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

Im 13 on the 29th of may and im a 24D im also 5'7 and i weight 9.7 stone but i dont have any fat or anything on my belly its all on my thighs bum and boobs
abnormally cringe to post your dob with this info yes
Original post by Anonymous
Im 13 on the 29th of may and im a 24D im also 5'7 and i weight 9.7 stone but i dont have any fat or anything on my belly its all on my thighs bum and boobs

There is no ‘normal’ so please don’t stress yourself, you are so young and your body will continue to change and develop. I weigh 10.7 stone, am 18 years old, 5’6 and have 34Bs... I also don’t have a lot of fat round my belly but I do quite a lot of exercise so have a lot of muscle. But I’m also not stick thin and very lean so I have a bit of pudge here and there and that’s okay! Please don’t stress yourself over the way you look, the only ‘normal’ is your normal and that will differ for everyone. As long as you are relatively healthy (which I’m sure you are as you really don’t weigh much and you aren’t underweight) then you have nothing to worry about!
I didn't know you could have a band size of 24?
Original post by HoldThisL
abnormally cringe to post your dob with this info yes

I think they're trying to ask if they have normal height and breasts for their age or not
Original post by V℮rsions
I think they're trying to ask if they have normal height and breasts for their age or not

pretty sure it was jailbait
Reply 6
Original post by Vetofferholder1
There is no ‘normal’ so please don’t stress yourself, you are so young and your body will continue to change and develop. I weigh 10.7 stone, am 18 years old, 5’6 and have 34Bs... I also don’t have a lot of fat round my belly but I do quite a lot of exercise so have a lot of muscle. But I’m also not stick thin and very lean so I have a bit of pudge here and there and that’s okay! Please don’t stress yourself over the way you look, the only ‘normal’ is your normal and that will differ for everyone. As long as you are relatively healthy (which I’m sure you are as you really don’t weigh much and you aren’t underweight) then you have nothing to worry about!

Thanks its same with me im not fat but im not skinny ether and my weight has gone up two 9.11
Reply 7
Original post by agnos987
I didn't know you could have a band size of 24?

I meant 34
It sounds normal

Quick Reply

Latest