The Student Room Group

Why are short women so rude to me?

I'm 5'4 and the women that give me the most **** for my height are shorter than me. They tell me I'm too short when I'm taller than them. I can't even count how many women that are 5'0 and under want tall guys. There were 6 5'0 women, 3 4'11 women and 2 4'9/4'10 women ive interacted with that basically gave me **** about my height. A lot of them say they don't want short kids so they would rather not toxicate their kids genetics. Everytime I'm around women shorter than me they give me a nasty face and act like my presence is repulsive.

Scroll to see replies

I'm sorry to hear you've been treated like that.

Ignore them, there is a misconception that height is all that matters, but it's not. You'll find someone who will love you, shortness and all.
Not wanting to date you or have your kids is not rude in and of itself. The dirty looks are tbf.
Original post by ammarqureshi55
I'm 5'4 and the women that give me the most **** for my height are shorter than me. They tell me I'm too short when I'm taller than them. I can't even count how many women that are 5'0 and under want tall guys. There were 6 5'0 women, 3 4'11 women and 2 4'9/4'10 women ive interacted with that basically gave me **** about my height. A lot of them say they don't want short kids so they would rather not toxicate their kids genetics. Everytime I'm around women shorter than me they give me a nasty face and act like my presence is repulsive.

women arent judged on height in the same way men are. no hypocrisy there
they're just being *****, **** em
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Not wanting to date you or have your kids is not rude in and of itself. The dirty looks are tbf.

tbh if they're telling him that he has toxic genes its pretty ****ed

but we know it's a troll so whatever lol

I know you create these threads to provoke me (well most of you)

Well, they have plenty of insecurities as some of them are midgets and some other are short ugly and nasty hobbits. That's why they do it to you.
Good evening!
this is why I stick to the tall ones

Short women find it annoying when short men think they have a chance with them because they are also short. Short women often find they get "targeted" by short men.

I mean, no offence, but nobody (including short women) finds short guys attractive.
Original post by Anonymous
Short women find it annoying when short men think they have a chance with them because they are also short. Short women often find they get "targeted" by short men.

I mean, no offence, but nobody (including short women) finds short guys attractive.

Precisely! Midgets on midgets!
I think because tall guys are better for social distancing
I'm guessing that neither your appearance, personality or conversation is attractive to women.
Regardless of how tall they are.
It would probably be the same with guys too.

This is such ******** lol
Original post by EU Yakov
women arent judged on height in the same way men are. no hypocrisy there
they're just being *****, **** em

tbh if they're telling him that he has toxic genes its pretty ****ed

but we know it's a troll so whatever lol

Why would I be trolling lol
This is such ******** lol

No it isn't. I can assure you it is true. Shorter girls often find short men deliberately target them, because they think they have a chance with him. Short guys don't want a short man either lol.
Maybe it's based on something else in your personality/character? As long as you have a good physique, good personality, good hairstyle, good hygiene, good looks (although this is both subjective and something not always in your control) etc. there will always be people who will look past your height because of the person you are.

I'm 5'6 and I've received attention from girls before despite my height. I personally take pride in myself in working on a good physique, developing talents/impressive skills (such as playing guitar) and some girls have been interested in that.

Height isn't everything. It is a big factor but as long as you compensate for it in other aspects of your character/appearance you will find girls who will like you and look past your height :smile:
Original post by V℮rsions
this is why I stick to the tall ones

For what reason?
No it isn't. I can assure you it is true. Shorter girls often find short men deliberately target them, because they think they have a chance with him. Short guys don't want a short man either lol.

Sorry, that should read "think they have a chance with them".

Because we often feel like we have a better chance with short women have you ever thought about that?
For what reason?

Modesty
Original post by SirNoodles
Maybe it's based on something else in your personality/character? As long as you have a good physique, good personality, good hairstyle, good hygiene, good looks (although this is both subjective and something not always in your control) etc. there will always be people who will look past your height because of the person you are.

I'm 5'6 and I've received attention from girls before despite my height. I personally take pride in myself in working on a good physique, developing talents/impressive skills (such as playing guitar) and some girls have been interested in that.

Height isn't everything. It is a big factor but as long as you compensate for it in other aspects of your character/appearance you will find girls who will like you and look past your height :smile:

Why would it be more likely to be due to something else other than his height?

A man being 5 foot 4 is pretty much the biggest turnoff imaginable. By far the most likely explanation is due to his height.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending