The Student Room Group

Omg i just cant

tomorrow is my exam for RE paper 2 judaism and i rlly need to revise but cant motivate myself. this exam is gonna be a massive factor in my grade. help please

Scroll to see replies

JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT
YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE AT THIS EXAM IN UR WHOLE LIFE
SELF DISCIPLINE IS KEY
ALL THESE YEARS OF STUDYING RE JUST FOR YOU TO SLACK OFF AND NOT REVISE FOR THE ACTUAL EXAM GET UR ARSE OUT OF BED AND JUST DO IT! BE GRATEFUL YOU HAVE THE TOOLS TO BE ABLE TO REVISE SOME DO NOT AND SOME DO NOT EVEN HAVE A SCHOOL TO GO TO JUST DO IT
hope that helps lol:smile:
Reply 2
You've got this! Just have a quick flip through your notes for like 10-15 min have 5 min rest and then do a thorough read through of your notes, call a friend or family to quickly test some of the quotes or something you wrote on your notes too. Don't panic and take deep breathes :smile: If anything when lacking motivation, just get up, move yourself to a different place to work in your room or somewhere else in the house, take a walk around your area and when stressing get onto Word and start typing whatever comes to your mind ( Idk if that would really help but it helps me to get out any frustration or stress). Good luck for your exams! sometimes the best way is for a random person to tell you to start to revise so here let me help.... GET UP AND REVISE,YOUR AWESOME AND YOUR GONNA PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS! Don't force yourself though, start when your ready and maybe put some rain sounds or something to block out any unwanted noise to help you concentrate. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! =^-^=
Original post by Annon3001
JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT
SELF DISCIPLINE IS KEY
ALL THESE YEARS OF STUDYING RE JUST FOR YOU TO SLACK OFF AND NOT REVISE FOR THE ACTUAL EXAM GET UR ARSE OUT OF BED AND JUST DO IT! BE GRATEFUL YOU HAVE THE TOOLS TO BE ABLE TO REVISE SOME DO NOT AND SOME DO NOT EVEN HAVE A SCHOOL TO GO TO JUST DO IT

Great stuff. If only the caps were under control.
Reply 4
Original post by Annon3001
JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT
SELF DISCIPLINE IS KEY

omg thanks this made me laugh so much. i feel a lot better and motivated acc. i feel like the capitals just gripped me by the shoulders and gave me a good shake. im awake now. thanksssssss so much :smile:
Original post by meymey:)
tomorrow is my exam for RE paper 2 judaism and i rlly need to revise but cant motivate myself. this exam is gonna be a massive factor in my grade. help please

Judaism (use the CGP textbook)

Dont worry your not alonee ive got 3 exams tomorrow n still i cbb revising for one of them
Reply 7
Original post by Fab179
You've got this! Just have a quick flip through your notes for like 10-15 min have 5 min rest and then do a thorough read through of your notes, call a friend or family to quickly test some of the quotes or something you wrote on your notes too. Don't panic and take deep breathes :smile: If anything when lacking motivation, just get up, move yourself to a different place to work in your room or somewhere else in the house, take a walk around your area and when stressing get onto Word and start typing whatever comes to your mind ( Idk if that would really help but it helps me to get out any frustration or stress). Good luck for your exams! sometimes the best way is for a random person to tell you to start to revise so here let me help.... GET UP AND REVISE,YOUR AWESOME AND YOUR GONNA PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS! Don't force yourself though, start when your ready and maybe put some rain sounds or something to block out any unwanted noise to help you concentrate. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! =^-^=

those r all acc good ideas. im going to do these rn. thank u so so much for the motivation it helps me more than i can express. :smile:
Just do half an hour or so and then enjoy your bank holiday Monday. You’ll be surprised at how much you already know. Good luck. 🙂

watch.
Reply 10
Original post by ml12345678
Dont worry your not alonee ive got 3 exams tomorrow n still i cbb revising for one of them

high five :smile::frown:
read the other posts tho theyre very helpful and made me feel a lot better
Reply 11
Original post by smoothlikebutter
Judaism (use the CGP textbook)

unfortunately i dont have it (i do edexcel A and couldnt find any revision guides for it)
high five :smile::frown:
read the other posts tho theyre very helpful and made me feel a lot better

yhh thats exactly what i was doin
how do u revisee physicss n 2 history papersss :frown:
Reply 13
yhh thats exactly what i was doin
how do u revisee physicss n 2 history papersss :frown:

that was me before physics (btw i literally knew only like 1/1000 of the curriculum bc i never got to study in school. idk about ur school exams but mine somewhat based on the tests that are from the pearson website summer 2021 revision material (which include questions from the 2020 paper which most schools are doing). AQA and other exam boards have that on their websites so USE IT. and if there are tests that u have done for other subjects which are similiar to those on the website then u will know if u r gonna have similiar papers for physics and history

link for edexcel: https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/campaigns/summer-2021-support.html

(go down.click on GCSEs. pick ur subject. go to summer 2021 assessment material for students which will be on the side. u will download a folder which has the papers)

TRUST ME DO THIS
Reply 14
Original post by Bumble18
Just do half an hour or so and then enjoy your bank holiday Monday. You’ll be surprised at how much you already know. Good luck. 🙂

thats true i think im motivated now so i will do exactly that. thanks :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by V℮rsions

watch.

OMG I LOVE THIS. its so funny 😂😂 its so motivational that i am going to

Spoiler

thank you for this it rlly helped me 😂:smile:
that was me before physics (btw i literally knew only like 1/1000 of the curriculum bc i never got to study in school. idk about ur school exams but mine somewhat based on the tests that are from the pearson website summer 2021 revision material (which include questions from the 2020 paper which most schools are doing). AQA and other exam boards have that on their websites so USE IT. and if there are tests that u have done for other subjects which are similiar to those on the website then u will know if u r gonna have similiar papers for physics and history

link for edexcel: https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/campaigns/summer-2021-support.html

(go down.click on GCSEs. pick ur subject. go to summer 2021 assessment material for students which will be on the side. u will download a folder which has the papers)

TRUST ME DO THIS

heyy thank you sooo muchh really appreciate it
for physics the teacher told us shes not using the 2021 assessment materials n we were like ughhh
Thankss!
Reply 17

Hey its me Zayn waiting for ur email reply haha
Reply 18
Original post by Zayn2
Hey its me Zayn waiting for ur email reply haha

??
Reply 19
ew what a weirdo. thank god

Quick Reply

Latest