The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ESPS Dual Degree UCL Sciences Po

Has anyone heard back yet? UCL seems to have given out most offers - are we the last group or have I likely been rejected?
Reply 1
Original post by oscarjpdb
Has anyone heard back yet? UCL seems to have given out most offers - are we the last group or have I likely been rejected?

Hi! I was wondering about the exact same thing as you...
I applied to the Poitiers campus (major language: Spanish), my interview was on the 7th of April and I still haven't heard back. I'm also curious about whether or not the other interviewed applicants have already heard back...
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hey ! I have applied to Paris (German). My interview was on 7th April too. The UCAS deadline is on 20th May so not long to go! I doubt many others have heard as assume they will send them out in a one-er. If you're as nervous as I am (very), then this might be a bit reassuring...

https://www.admissionreport.com/university-college-london/ba-european-social-and-political-studies/dual-degree

Few are interviewed in the first place and appears (in 2020 anyway) that few were declined after interview.

Best of luck, and fingers crossed !!!
Reply 3
I just got an offer for the dual degree! Best of luck to you! Let me know if you get a decision :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anna D.
I just got an offer for the dual degree! Best of luck to you! Let me know if you get a decision :smile:

got my offer too !!! well done ! so exciting. hopefully meet you soon :smile:

Ucl portal update on Saturday ?
Reply 6

Congrats!! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Anna D.

Hi, I received an offer too and i'm trying to find people at my campus. I'm at Dijon, where are you?
Reply 8

Which campus are you going to? I have my offer for Dijon!
Reply 9
Original post by Rudee135
Hi, I received an offer too and i'm trying to find people at my campus. I'm at Dijon, where are you?

I will be going to Poitiers
Original post by Anna D.
I will be going to Poitiers

ok, thank you Anna! Keep me updated with your plans e.g visa etc. I made a visa account today but haven't finished it.
Reply 11
Original post by Rudee135
ok, thank you Anna! Keep me updated with your plans e.g visa etc. I made a visa account today but haven't finished it.

Okay! I dont use TSR that much anymore so if you want to stay in touch via instagram I can send you my insta through TSR private messages :smile:
If you want to connect with other incoming Sciences Po freshers, check out insta account @sciencespo.2021
Original post by Anna D.
Okay! I dont use TSR that much anymore so if you want to stay in touch via instagram I can send you my insta through TSR private messages :smile:

hi Anna, yes please do! thank you
Hi - I am thinking of applying to the ESPS Dual degree this year, and I was wondering whether you are eligible for tuition or maintenance loans during the years at sciences po?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending