The Student Room Group

MA Social Work at Teesside University

Hello,

Is anyone starting the MA in Social Work in January 2021 at Teesside? I've looked on FB to see if I can connect with fellow students before the course starts. However it seems that there is no such page.

Would be great to meet people before we begin.

Also looking to see if anyone has received a timetable for the first year? Starting next month and need to hand my notice in at work. Don't want to do this to soon/late

Thanks 😁
Reply 1
Congratulations, how is the program? I recently applied to study social work at Teesside.Can you give me any idea of the format for the written test.Thanks
Original post by Kaykay86
Congratulations, how is the program? I recently applied to study social work at Teesside.Can you give me any idea of the format for the written test.Thanks

Hey have you heard back from teeside ? I’m waiting to hear back from them too ☺️
Reply 3
Original post by Nataliejayne1991
Hey have you heard back from teeside ? I’m waiting to hear back from them too ☺️

Hi , I’ve not heard back from Teesside. Honestly, The delay is making me quite anxious 😟. Any idea on how long it takes them to get back to an applicant after the written test?
Original post by Kaykay86
Hi , I’ve not heard back from Teesside. Honestly, The delay is making me quite anxious 😟. Any idea on how long it takes them to get back to an applicant after the written test?

Hey, I think it can take up to two weeks, when did you do you written test ?
Reply 5

Hi , I wrote the test on the 26th of May. 😁I guess I should give them time. Thanks
Reply 6
Hello, the masters at Teesside is going really well. The lecturers are lovely, very supportive and extremely knowledgeable. It is a great uni. Yes they usually say two weeks after the written test. Fingers crossed you get a place. Let me know and if you have any other questions I shall try and answer them. Good luck
Have you done the oral interview? I did mine on the 22nd of June and got an invite for the written test on the 5t h of July. I'll appreciate any tips on the written test.
Original post by Ashie8907
Hello, the masters at Teesside is going really well. The lecturers are lovely, very supportive and extremely knowledgeable. It is a great uni. Yes they usually say two weeks after the written test. Fingers crossed you get a place. Let me know and if you have any other questions I shall try and answer them. Good luck

Hi can you help me with tips on the written test? Mine is coming up on the 5th of July
Reply 9
Hello please could you help with written test tips? I have been invited to write this week..
Original post by Vera vee
Hello please could you help with written test tips? I have been invited to write this week..

Congrats and goodluck! The test was short, we were asked to read a short passage and summarise.

Have you heard from them yet?

Hi have you heard from them yet?
Original post by triciatalks
Congrats and goodluck! The test was short, we were asked to read a short passage and summarise.

Thank you so much
Thank you so much

You are welcome. Are.you a home or international student?
Original post by triciatalks
You ar e welcome. Are.you a home or international student?

I am International student.. What about you? Was is it a case study you summarised?
I am International student.. What about you? Was is it a case study you summarised?

I'm an international student too. No it wasn't a case study just an article
Please was the written test virtual?
Please are you an international student and how far was the venue to where you are living or is the written test also virtual?

Quick Reply

Latest