The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

drum and bass liverpool

I am planning to move to Liverpool for uni. I'm into DnB, but I've heard there isn't much of a DnB scene there. Obviously clubs aren't open atm for obvious reasons, but does anyone have any recommendations of DnB/jungle clubs/events in Liverpool for when clubs eventually open again?

Thanks!
Reply 1
The Shipping Forecast has some stuff on every now and again
24 Kitchen St
North Shore Troubador
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by r7j8
I am planning to move to Liverpool for uni. I'm into DnB, but I've heard there isn't much of a DnB scene there. Obviously clubs aren't open atm for obvious reasons, but does anyone have any recommendations of DnB/jungle clubs/events in Liverpool for when clubs eventually open again?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Glad to hear you are planning to study at the University of Liverpool!

I'm into dance music too, and I've found Liverpool to be great for it, there is a load of clubs that put on regular DnB nights (amongst loads of other dance music) from small warehouse (e.g. 24 Kitchen Street) to big open air events (e.g. Bramley Moor Dock). In term of clubs nights looks out for Chibuku, Worried about Henry and Hot Plate. I imagine the scene may well be different when we emerge from Covid so keep on the watch out and fingers crossed we'll be able to out again soon!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Original post by r7j8

Thanks!

In the same boat as you here, planning on moving out this year? If so send me a DM
Original post by Chris19802319
In the same boat as you here, planning on moving out this year? If so send me a DM

Hi there!

Glad to see there are more dance music fans hoping to come to Liverpool, you might have seen that we had the first nightlife test events over the weekend at the Bramley Moore Docks (which I mentioned in the earlier post), so you can what a great city for music events Liverpool is!! Let me know if you would like to know anything more about the nightlife or any other aspect of the city.

Reply 5
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

Glad to hear you are planning to study at the University of Liverpool!

I'm into dance music too, and I've found Liverpool to be great for it, there is a load of clubs that put on regular DnB nights (amongst loads of other dance music) from small warehouse (e.g. 24 Kitchen Street) to big open air events (e.g. Bramley Moor Dock). In term of clubs nights looks out for Chibuku, Worried about Henry and Hot Plate. I imagine the scene may well be different when we emerge from Covid so keep on the watch out and fingers crossed we'll be able to out again soon!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks that's good to know :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Chris19802319

Sorry, only just saw this. I sent u a dm now :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by gjd800
The Shipping Forecast has some stuff on every now and again
24 Kitchen St
North Shore Troubador

Cheers, that's good to know
Reply 8
Agree with what others have said above, there's lots of DNB events! Follow facebook pages of most places in baltic triangle for things coming up. Others are Invisible wind factory, chibuku, bramley moore dock, circus events and kitchen street
Hi all!

Good to see this thread being so active, another venue which hasn't been mentioned is Meraki - I noticed that they have got lots of D'n'B events posted there recently. Let's hope that the events can go ahead by the time term starts :smile:

For those who are interested in other type of dance music there is a great scene here in Liverpool, and the venue which have been mentioned host a wide variety of events too. If anyone wants to hear more about that let please ask away!!

Theirs a few Dnb events I’ve seen. I’m going to uni in Liverpool too. Add my snap Alexx.clem
Original post by r7j8
Sorry, only just saw this. I sent u a dm now :smile:

Is their a gc?
Hi everyone!

I see this thread is quite active again! Just to let you know now that term time is near to starting there is lots of events posted on event listing websites now, I would advise taking a look on Skiddle and Resident Advisor websites as these generally post all the events that are going on in the next couple of months.

Quick Reply