The Student Room Group

EPortfolio

Hi!

What is supposed to be included in an EPortfolio?
Do you have any examples?
How do I set one up?

Thanks!
A portfolio is a book that you put ur work in. E.g. if you are doing an art portfolio, you put all the artwork that you have done and organize it into a booklet so that you can look at what you have done and your improvement. The "E" just means online. If you need examples you can search them up on google. Hope this helped! Other people might have a different/better explanation :P
Reply 2
Original post by Username.....
A portfolio is a book that you put ur work in. E.g. if you are doing an art portfolio, you put all the artwork that you have done and organize it into a booklet so that you can look at what you have done and your improvement. The "E" just means online. If you need examples you can search them up on google. Hope this helped! Other people might have a different/better explanation :P

Brilliant! So do you know how it's organised?
Original post by 15977emily
Brilliant! So do you know how it's organised?

It depends. If you're doing it just for fun, you can organize it however you want. If your teacher/boss is having you do one, I would ask them to see if they want it done a specific way or/and what they want you to include. When I did mine, I added my interests, a little abt me, why I was in that class, and my goals/barriers/strengths/weakness/etc.
Reply 4
It depends. If you're doing it just for fun, you can organize it however you want. If your teacher/boss is having you do one, I would ask them to see if they want it done a specific way or/and what they want you to include. When I did mine, I added my interests, a little abt me, why I was in that class, and my goals/barriers/strengths/weakness/etc.

Do you have a link for yours!? I'd love to see it!
Do you have a link for yours!? I'd love to see it!

I don't, sorry. I haven't done one in a while. If you search up examples that might help. Hope this helps :smile: Sorry I'm not much of any :frown:
Reply 6
I don't, sorry. I haven't done one in a while. If you search up examples that might help. Hope this helps :smile: Sorry I'm not much of any :frown:

Don't be sorry! You've been really helpful!!
Don't be sorry! You've been really helpful!!

Good, I'm happy I could help. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending